17

"Last time on 'Total Drama Action'

"Last time on 'Total Drama Action'... The world's toughest chef used spoons to bring out DJ's killer instinct. It was no thanks to DJ that Duncan, Malibu, and Heather had the bejeebies scared out of them. Victory seemed within reach, as DJ won the scream-off. Lindsay surprised everyone by taking charge, earning the respect of her teammates. Just as the Killer Grips were about to cut someone loose, DJ's conscience, A.K.A. Mama DJ, got the best of him. DJ called himself out as a cheater, hopped into the lamousine, and rode off into the sunset. How will the contestants survive without DJ's gourmet cooking? Was it coriander or tarragon he used in that casserole? Discover all that and more in another thrilling and filling episode of Total. Drama. Action!"

...

"I miss DJ. Not only is he a great friend, but his food is amazing! I know he left because he didn't want to disappoint his mama, but I wish he were still here. My stomach can't go back to chef's food!"
...

"Ugh! I really miss DJ's cooking. It was as awesome as this is completely grossitating," Harold says referring to the food.

"Same, I miss his cheesecake!" I say as I reminisce on the good times.

"I wish my boyfriend was here. He's such a great cook!" Beth says.

Myself and the rest of my teammates all turn around to look at Beth. I'm not saying it's impossible for Beth to have a boyfriend, but since when? She didn't have a boyfriend before we started this show. Also the fact that she's been throwing herself at Justin all season!

"Boyfriend? I don't remember any talk of a boyfriend," Heather tells her.

"Oh, yeah. I have a boyfriend. I love my boyfriend- What? Didn't I mention my boyfriend before?" Beth asks.

"You sure do like that word, 'boyfriend'. When did you two meet?" Leshawna asks.

"We met between TV seasons."

"That was only two weeks?" I point out.

"Mm-hmm. We met at the orthodontist. He was getting his braces off at the same time as me. At first I wasn't into him, but after the braces came off, look out! Such a cutie."

"That's kinda cute," I gush.

"You're actually buying that crap?" Duncan asks.

"I mean, um, uh, I don't know," I admit.

"So, you have a boyfriend, huh? Prove it," Heather tells her.

"Sure! I can tell you everything about him. He's six feet tall, has light brown hair, blue eyes, size ten shoe, thirty-two pant with a thirty-four inch inseam," Beth says as she holds what looks like a picture, which Justin then grabs.