19

Here comes the drama >:)

...

Malibu's outfit

...

"Is everyone on 'Total Drama' a piece of sh*t? Maybe. I cannot believe Leshawna. She really guilt tripped me into giving her the prize. And you know what's crazy? I was going to split it with her anyway. I didn't care about the spa day, I just wanted to meet my little sister and have a few hours off this stupid set."

...

It's another day on the set of 'Total Drama Action,' and I can honestly say I am exhausted. No I'm not sleepy, but I am sick and tired of me being the person people just love to screw over. I want the money more than anything, but sometimes I wish I never even applied for this stupid show, I wish Chris McLean would disappear, and I wish I never met Warner.

I was thinking about what Duncan said, and maybe he's right. What Leshawna did... That was so low. She promised me that she'd never hurt me again after that whole letter fiasco on 'island,' then she pulls the 'it's just been so hard being here for everybody, for you' guilt trip card? Ok, yeah, she got me through some rough times, but I've done the same for her, for everyone, because that's what friends do! We're there for each other when times are sh*tty, but we don't ever complain because, hello! We're friends!

Do you think I wanted to hear about Harold and his quirks 3,000 times a day? You don't think I don't I get tired of keeping her from jumping Heather everyday? No, but I did without complaint because again, she was my friend!

...

"You know what's insane? Heather is a mega b*tch. I can't stand her, yet I can still appreciate how she doesn't fake being my friend. She's made it clear that she has a hatred towards me, and I her. If Leshawna secretly has it out for me, that she only sees me as the girl she can use when she doesn't get her way, I'd appreciate if she'd tell me that instead of leading me on."

...

"This crazy bargain basement show doesn't even have a plunger?" Heather complains.

Just my luck, all of the toilets are clogged, except one. Could this day get any worse? I just want to go pee so I can go about my day and win this stupid challenge already.

"And I had to be crazy myself to give up this primo spot. Crazy with niceness!" Leshawna exclaims. "Duncan, honey, you take it."

"Tst. Nice try, but you lied to us, and you tricked Malibu out of her prize. I never mess with liars."

"Well what about you, Mal? Do you want my spot?"

I don't answer her. I just cross my arms and look away. I don't have the energy to talk to her, not right now. Listen, I'm usually a petty b*tch, but what Leshawna did... I'm just hurt. I loved our friendship, I invited her to my home, and the only other friend who I've had over was Warner. She crossed the line.

"Oh... ok," she says disappointingly. "Harold, baby. Would you like my spot?"

"Hecks yeah!"

"Figures. Taking a bribe," Duncan snickers and nudges my arm.

I guess he expects me to laugh. Leshawna and I may be going through a rough patch that may or may not have ended our friendship forever, but I'm not going to make light or joke around with Duncan about anything surrounding this.