15

"Last time on Total Drama Action... A girl with vision. Vision that took her past everyday thinking. But when the chips were down, and even when the chips came back up again, she and her two musketeers were the only ones who could rescue them. Searching for a cure for the disease afflicting her dearest friends. But a challenge was won all thanks to her bestie and California native, Malibu. A cure found. But will betrayal..."

Chris takes a bite of his food and continues his introduction. Only we can't understand him with a full mouth.

"Hey, what can I say? Gross disease movies make me crave a little corn. But it's time to put the snacks away, kiddies. Because after this totally terrifying episode, there won't be a stomach left unturned."

...

Another day on 'Total Drama Action...' Bleh! On the brightside, I don't think there's a challenge today- God I hope there isn't a challenge today. After the last one, I'm just not in the mood. I'm glad Leshawna had a good time, it's just... I really wanted that prize, and I regret giving it to her.

...

"After reflecting on my time here and during 'Total Drama Island,' I feel like I've changed a lot. I want to win the money, but lately I just feel so... Different. Season One I would've never given up a prize like the one from last challenge. Season one I put myself first, and now, now I'm just a pushover! I let Trent mess with my head, I let Duncan play with my heart, I let Leshawna take on the dance competition when everyone knows she's a terrible dancer, and then I missed the opportunity to leave this place and meet my babysister!"

"... Oh my god, who am I? ... I'll tell you who I am. I am Malibu Chanel, and I am going to run the most successful shoe empire this world has ever seen. And I am winning 'Total Drama' again."

"Malibu is the name, shoes are my game."

...

After my revelation, I feel so much better. Sure I hate Chris and his deranged challenges, but like season one Mal would say, 'nothing I can't handle.'

"Mal, you look good girl. You're glowing," Leshawna compliments.

I lean back on my lounge chair. I'm sunbathing today, and I have on a ridiculously cute pair sunglasses, but of course, my shoes are my favorite. I feel amazing!

"Thanks, babe!"

"She is glowing, are you sure you aren't pregnant?" Izzy asks. "If it's a girl, you can name her Izzy, if it's a boy, you can name him Izzy."

"Pregnant?" I laugh. "Who would I be pregnant by?"

"Duncan, hello," Heather answers.

"Puh-lease, not even in his dreams."

"Ouch!" I hear Duncan say from a far.

"This is fun, huh, bestie? Imagine if there was no challenge today," Beth says to Lindsay.

"Oh my gosh! We could totally just hang out and braid each other's hair. I would love that, bestie."

"Some of us are trying to keep up our string to actually win the competition," Heather says to them.

"We don't think there is one today," Lindsay says to her.

"There better be. I am here to win a million dollars and the faster I eliminate you two pathetic, spineless followers, the better," she replies rudely as she takes a seat next to me.