24

A/n Oh, this chapter is J U I C Y! We're finally getting answers y'all.

Warner's outfit

Warner

As I pick out today's outfit, I can't stop thinking about my conversation with Allan. I know Malibu wants nothing to do with me because of what I did, but I swear I didn't mean for this to happen!

What I did... God, I'm so stupid. We just needed a little more from her- that's what the producers told me, but that's it. Of course I knew she'd be angry with me, but I didn't think it would cost me our entire friendship. She trusted me, and I did more than let her down, I broke her heart.

I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was still season one of 'Total Drama Island.' The producers called me and said that the audience was getting bored of Malibu, of course they lied, of course they exaggerated everything, they said I needed to do something to draw them back in.

...

My leg nervously shakes as I wait for the meeting to start. I can't believe I'm doing this. Mal doesn't deserve to find out this way. She should be with her family, and this should be handled OFF screen, she'd want it that way. This is why she's never f*cked with reality TV, because she doesn't want her life to be publicized all over Canada.

-I should leave. What was I thinking? I can't do this to her, my best friend.

"Warner," one of the producers call, startling me.

Oh.

Everyone is looking at me. Ugh, what do I say? I can't just tell them about Mal's dad! I need to get out of here, but how?

"What do you have for us?" They ask.

"Um... Um..." I look around nervously.

It's like their eyes are burning into my flesh. Come on, Warner, spit it out.

"I'm sorry, this was a mistake. Just let Malibu be herself. She can win the money regardless if people accept her or not."

I turn around to leave. Good job, Warner. Ok, so the audience is a little bored, that's just too bad. Malibu doesn't care. All she wants is to live her life and create her fashion empire. She doesn't even like reality TV.

"Except she can't."

Wait, what did he say?

"Excuse me," I scoff.

"Malibu is a sweet girl, and the fans love that, but I'm afraid we're going to need a little more from her. If you can't give us what we need, I'm afraid she's going to face elimination."

"But that's up to the other contestants, and they'd never do that!" I argue. "They love Malibu!"

"And we can change that."