36

Lindsay and Harold are gone. Last season was so much different because even though I was happy to be so much closer to the money, there was still a sadness that my friends were leaving. Now, I'm just relieved that the competion is almost over, I guess because I wasn't all that close to Harold, and Lindsay was always to busy being up Heather's butt. If I'm sad about anything, it's that my friends were eliminated so early in the competition. I mean, Bridgette and Geoff were the first to go. And I love Trent, but he really screwed Gwen over. And I still can't believe Gwen tried to sabotage the team, all concocted by none other than Justin. This season just feels like one big fever dream!

The final five we have Owen, Courtney, Duncan, Beth, and myself. I know Heather is punching the air right now.

I know I complain about Chris and the producers, but that doesn't mean I'm not grateful to have the opportunity to win a million bucks. I've also met some really great people along the way, and I'll never regret that.

...

"This place can't get any worse," the other girl huffs.

"Right?" I agree while observing the island. "I'm trying to look on the bright side of everything, but this place is a real dump."

"You can say that again," she agrees. "Name's Gwen."

"Mal," I introduce myself with a smile, and we shake hands.

I love her style. Her clothes are so cute! A little too dark for my taste, but she still looks fabulous. And the blue bangs contrast really well with the rest of her jet black hair.

...

I never thought I'd meet my best friends here on this show. Gwen, Leshawna, and I can't forget my girl Bridgette. It's funny, Bridgette and I weren't the best of friends in the beginning- actually, I thought she hated me. Like I'd ever in a million years like Geoff. She went from mean mugging me over Geoff to proving my innocence. I would've been exiled from the island if it weren't for her! We've come a long way, and she's had my back more than anyone.

...

"What about when Trent left me buried alive to help you with your challenge?!" Gwen asks bitterly.

"That's not what happened! He was running from a mime and just so happened to end up where I was doing my challenge. He was just being a good friend- and he did it mostly to spite Heather. I didn't even know you were still buried! And you're all forgetting one major detail," I exclaim. "I LIKE DUNCAN!"

"Duncan?" Both Leshawna and Gwen say at the same time.

"Yes! We're going out after the competition is over. You could even ask Courtney, or Duncan himself! He was there with Trent that day, and they both helped me out."

"Admit it guys, these letters were obviously written by Heather to make Malibu look bad. And look at the dates, all written on the same day. Harold had already been eliminated. Why would Malibu write a letter to him after he was voted off?" Bridgette asks, proving my case.

...

It hasn't been easy.. Being on this show, constantly embarrassed, absolutely humiliated... Despite everything, I can honeslt say I've had fun- well, fun moments that is. Duncan has definitely annoyed the sh*t out of me, and the producers have exploited us so much to the point I am completely drained, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't had some really great times, especially with Duncan. Just like Leshawna, Gwen, and Bridgette, he was my friend, but then we grew into something much more, and it's been one h3ll of a ride.

...

I scream bloody murder seeing a huge man in a hockey mask and a  chainsaw in hand as he stands behind Duncan. He looks just like the psycho from the scary movie we just watched. Duncan turns around slowly, and the killer does nothing but turn on his chainsaw.