22

"Last time on Total Drama Action..." Chris begins. "When Owen's jaw was unwired, it unleashed a hunger like no other! Owen stopped stuffing his face when he and Leshawna were snatched and stuffed into safes. The Grips managed to free Owen with the aroma of sweet chicken. Still mad at Leshawna, the Gaffers decided to let her rot in her cell- Quite possibly forever! Tough guy Duncan got the fright of his life when he was faced with none other than Malibu's bestie ... Courtney, who, thanks to her pitbulls- I mean, lawyers, is back in the running. The Grips lost, and due to a small technicality, Owen took the lamousine to the nearest drive-thru. And what's going on with our two love birds, California and Canada's sweetheart Malibu and the daring bad boy Duncan? Seems like trouble is brewing. With only ten contestants left, maybe one of them will stand a chance on another awe-inspiring episode of Total. Drama. Action!"

...

Malibu's outfit + shoes

...

"What about poor Owen? Or that boy I liked, Tyson?" Lindsay says.

"Girl's all lawyered up," Leshawna says. "I gotta try it. Get me the big bucks for being locked up in that safe all day."

She stares bitterly at Heather, then shifts her eyes to me. I didn't leave her in there because I was angry with her, even though I was. We would've lost if it were up to Harold and Heather who fought over the lock. Besides, we won, which means she wasn't voted off, she should feel lucky.

"You stole my spa day. Do the crime, do the time," Heather replies.

"Wasn't your spa day," Leshawna replies.

"You're right," I say. "It was mine."

I think I deserve at least one petty comment here. They all stop and look at me. Well hello tension. Yeah, that's my fault, but I don't care. Maybe Leshawna shouldn't have been a lowsy friend and teammate in the first place.

"Anyway..." Leshawna says as she avoids eye contact with me. "What is it you planned on doing at the spa with that wash-and-go hair?" She asks Heather.

"Oh, no!" Lindsay exclaims. "I've got my hair in a knot!"

Heather immediately grabs the brush and roughly starts brushing through Lindsay's hair. Knowing Heather, she's probably planning on chopping off Lindsay's hair to make a wig for herself, crazy b*tch.

"Ow! Heather!" Lindsay yells. "I think you pulled my eyes into the back of my head!"

"Not a bad idea," Leshawna replies. "With Courtney on your team, you better watch your back."