38

'The End of Total Drama?'
.
.
.

"I can't believe you picked a black bear," Duncan says. "You aren't nervous he's gonna attack and eat your brain like a pot roast?"

I look at the bear sat in front of me as he looks around curiously. He then starts chasing it's tail. Wow, not a thought behind those eyes.

"I don't think I have to worry about that. So... We made it to the top 5, how do you feel?"

"I can't wait till this sh*t is over with. From Chris yelling about something every five seconds and putting us through these crummy challenges, to the producers always hounding me about something and mixing sh*t up, I don't know how I've put up with it for so long."

"Yeah," I agree. "I mean, it's been awful, but in a way I'm grateful."

"Grateful? For what?" He asks confusingly.

"You don't get it. I moved countries in the middle of high school. I've only had my mom, and I couldn't tell her any of this because she loves it here, and she's finally happy. I guess what I'm saying is, yeah 'Total Drama' has been hell, but at the same time, it's nice to finally have people. Not Courtney, but Gwen, Leshawna, Bridgette, Geoff, DJ, and you."

"So you don't hate me anymore?" He asks.

"I didn't hate you, I actually liked you a lot, which is why I was so upset. I've been strung along, lied to, and I feel like we've gotten nowhere. Now I really don't know what to do..." I admit honestly.

I thought I had this all figured out. After everything that happened with Courtney, yet again my world is turned upside down and I don't know anything! I'm finally out of high school, I'm finally an adult, I thought life would be easier without all the high school drama.

He doesn't say anything. I look up- oh, he's not listening anymore. He's distracted by Courtney's obnoxious cheering.

"F-I-S-H-Y

You ain't got no alibi

You fishy, uh-huh!

You fishy, uh-huh!

Come on, get your fins up, fins up!

Come on, get your fins up!

Get your fins up! Okay, from the top!

F-I-S-H-Y

You ain't got no alibi

You fishy, uh-huh!

You fishy, uh-huh!- Hey fish breath, are you getting all this or what?"

The shark tries to take a bite out of her, but only runs into the barrier of thick glass. If a ravenous blood thirst animal can't take Courtney's behavior, that says a lot about her.

...

"Me and Chubz-"

"Chubz?" The interviewer asks confusingly.

"My partner, the giant black bear I've been hanging out with all day, duh. Anyway, for our presentation, I'm turning Chubz into me, and in order for that to happen, he of course has to have a pair of the cutest shoes the animal kingdom has ever seen. And to show off our matching kicks, we are having our own little fashion show! I am so excited, we are going to look fierce in our matching sandals."