43; Celebrity Manhunt

I sit up in bed and look at my clock.

4:30am.

I sigh, and I head to the guest room where Warner sleeps. We're still in Canada if you can't tell.

"Warner," I whisper.

I actually laugh a little bit looking at him. He looks ridiculous. His face is covered in green goop- excuse me, a facial mask. He said it rejuvinates the skin and gives it a healthy glow. His eyes are covered by two pieces of cucumber, and his hair is wrapped in what seems like a dozen curlers. He wants to be red carpet ready for the Gammies tonight. I'm nominated for three awards, plus the awards "Total Drama" is nominated for; Favorite Female Reality Star, Best Dressed in a TV Show, and Best Moments On a TV show. I hope I win best dressed! I'm still early in my career, and if I win this award, I'll be taken more seriously as a designer. Mr. Donahoe says it'll be the perfect introduction to my line.

"Wha!" Warner exclaims as I startle him awake. The cucumbers fall from his eyes.

"Room for one more?" I ask.

He looks at me, then he removes his blankets.

"You mean two?" He asks amusingly, referring to Tiffany who is already cuddled at his side. I join him anyway, resting my head on his shoulder.

"So, are you ready for tonight?" He asks with a yawn.

"I guess I am. It is my first award show..."

"But?" He encourages me to continue.

"Everyone is gonna be there," I sigh.

"Yeah, all of your friends," he tries to cheer me up. "Bridgette, Gwen- oh! My girl Leshawna, Dj-"

"Yeah, and Duncan and Courtney," I point out bitterly.

I haven't seen them since the finale. I know Duncan is probably pissed that I gave Beth the money. Courtney should be happy though, my sloppy seconds are all hers. She finally won something.

"Malibu, maybe you should listen to Allan and watch the uncut season of "Total Drama Island." I think it'd give you a lot clarity, and you can see just how awful and manipulative those producers were to everyone."

"So this is the producers fault? They pressed Courtney and Duncan's lips together and made them kiss? They forced Duncan to have feeling for someone who I considered my friend?"

"No, that's not what I'm saying- look, can you just try to have a good time tonight? 'Total Drama' is over. No more filming, no more plot lines, no more tearing you and Duncan apart for sh1ts and giggles. You now have the power over your own life."

"Maybe you're right. I'll watch the tapes one day, I promise... But right now, I just want to focus on my career and take this time to reset."

Watch the tapes, Malibu.

The producers are evil, Malibu.

I just want to design shoes! I'm not trying to revisit 'Total Drama,' not right now. I know there is a lot that I don't know, and I know I have to watch those tapes someday- especially since Allan said he's building a case for me, but right now, all I want... is Peace.

"I can't wait to go back to New York," I tell Warner.

"So what's the plan?" He asks. "Are we staying in Canada, or are we moving to the states? I've been here since I came out of Sharlene, I'm good with whatever you choose- And I know you're not interested in living with me. It's nice having you back in my life, but I understand we still have a lot to work on, and trust needs to be regained."