45

Duncan's POV

I look at Malibu on the t.v screen. Look at her. That dress, her shoes, she looks amazing, and this is the happiest I've seen her in a long time. Her smile reminds me of the first time I saw her on "Island." She walked off that boat like the most confident woman in the world- I thought she was hot, and a priss. I remember she matched her shoes with her luggage. Something to do with Bratz, Legally Blonde- whatever the h3ll she said. Despite all that sh1t that's happened between us, I'm still really proud of her, and she deserves this. I know how bad she wanted this. I've never seen someone so dedicated to shoes, to fashion. I wish I was in there with her. I wish I could show just how happy for her I am.

"Duncan," I hear from behind.

I roll my eyes. I don't want to be out here with these losers, I want to be in there, with Malibu! I want to be with Malibu. When she left the competition, I didn't realize just how bad I needed her until she was gone. I didn't think she'd do it, I didn't think she'd ever leave.

"Duncan?" I'm called again. "Are you coming?"

I could wait for Malibu to come out here. To beg for her forgiveness, but will she accept it? Do I deserve it?  Her grandma would probably drop kick me- I can't fight her grandma! She might actually be done with me this time. She left "Total Drama" and gave Beth the money...

I look at Gwen who stands behind me.

"...Yeah, I'm coming."

.

.

.

.

.

Book 3, "Total Drama All-Stars: Retreat," or "TDASR" for short, is now available on my profile.