27

A/n >:)

"Ew, ew, ew!" I scream.

"This is so gross!" Heather exclaims.

...

"I love sports, but having to push a sweaty spicy Chef Hatchet was pure torture! Maybe Courtney was on to something, because I definitely want to get my lawyers involved."

...

So that was hell. Remember when I said I don't have the energy to hate anyone anymore? Well apparently that wasn't true, because I really hate Chris right now.

"In the right corner, ner, ner, ner, from the Killer Grips, ips, ips, ips, the blonde bombshell, the lye, the Lollapalooza! The Blue-Eyed Bruiser! Lindsay!" Chris announces.

Our next challenge is boxing. I just know Chris won't pick me. I love boxing, and even though I like Lindsay, she still framed me with those letters. She deserves at least one good punch in the nose.

"And in the left corner, ner, ner, ner from the Screaming Gaffers, ers, ers, ers, the deluted dork, the lightweight loser, the not-neat numbskull, Harold!"

We all cheer him on. He on the other hand looks terrified.

"Me? Why me?" Harold asks. "Why not Malibu?"

"Yeah," Heather speaks up. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but you should put Malibu in. She's the sporty one."

"Because you and Lindsay came in last in the football drills. Loser versus loser," Chris explains to Harold.

"Glove me. Hey! these are marshmallow," Harold notices as he's given a pair of 'gloves.'

"Props. So you don't hurt those pretty actor faces. And, in true boxer movie tradition, you'll be fighting in... Slow motion..." Chris says in you guessed it, slow motion.

We all cheer for Harold as the other team cheers for Lindsay. The bell rings, and I place my hands on Harold's shoulders.

"Ok, champ," I start. "You've got this! Keep your guard up, do not underestimate her."

Trust me.

...

"I'm not saying I want Harold to beat her to a pulp, I'm just saying it would be nice to win this one... I like Lindsay, I do, but after that stunt she pulled on 'Island...' Let's just say it's been hard to trust anyone."

...

"You're... going... down," he says in slow motion.

And the match begins.

...

"Wow," I say impressed.

I didn't think this would be this entertaining, but Harold is really good at this slow motion stuff. It's like watching a real boxing movie.

"How does he do that?" Leshawna asks.

"Eh, he has a lot of experience getting hit," Duncan says with a snicker.