9

...

"People have always been drawn to the beauty of the sea," Chris starts. "But that's not where we were last time! Lindsay's surfing adventure turned trailer park when a twister ruined her fun. And Dj was stripped bare, nice pecs, dude. Thanks to Duncan's gnarly moves, the Gaffers won the first challenge. Meanwhile, Trent drove everyone nutso with his obsessive 'nine of everything'. While Beth won over her teammates with her intricately woven friendship. Though the Taj Ma- Harold and the Statue of Malibu was cool, the next challenge went to the Grips with their Casa dos Gwen. Tied at one apiece, the Gaffers were crowned the watusi winners when Trent "accidentally" twisted an ankle, and Leshawna got down, scoring them a Hawaiian-style luau. But is there trouble brewing in this tropical paradise? Is Malibu and Gwen being played by the same delinquent badboy Duncan, or is Trent getting into Mal's head over his own fears? With only eleven left, maybe the Grips will stand a chance this week. Find out next on Total. Drama. Action!"

...

It's hotter than the devils balls out here, I'm sweating like a pig! And while we're out here dying in the heat, Chris is probably in his nice cool trailer, not caring whether or not we die from heat stroke. My patience is running thin, I'm not even suppose to be here! Gwen and I won fair and square, and I had no problem splitting the money, or if they just gave both of us $100,000. Yet I'm still here with Chris, dealing with his deranged challenges, and chef, which my stomach hates me for.

"Can't you fan any faster?" Justin asks Lindsay and Beth who are fanning him with giant palm leafs.

I roll my eyes at him. He shouldn't even be here. What does he bring to the table? He's just a pretty face, kind of like Heather. Only Heather was smart enough to get people to do her dirty work while Justin is just dumb so he has to get people to do his dirty work. There's a difference.

"What's wrong with you?" Leshawna asks as her and Gwen join me.

"Yeah, you look like you're going to kill Justin," Gwen says.