9.1

A/n The drama in this chapter >:)

...

"Princess, princess? Malibu?"

"Duncan?"

Oh wow, I must've been sleeping for a long time. What's on my face? It feels wet, kind of like lotion? Maybe aloe? Whatever it is, it feels great, and I'm not dead, so that's good. But what time is it? Did we win the challenge-

"The challenge!" I yell out as reality sets in.

I open my eyes to see my teammates surrounding my hospital bed. Hm, I must be in the infirmary. I'd like to think Chris got me the help I need because he cares about my wellbeing and doesn't want to see me dead, but who are we kidding? He doesn't want to be charged with murder and negligence. There's no hair gel in prison, duh!

"Whoa! Calm down, girl," DJ says.

"But the challenge, I-"

"We won. We can't vote you off," Heather huffs. "This time..."

"We were never going to vote you off," Duncan corrects her as he gives her a death glare.

"I'm really sorry, guys. I gave the studio a list of all my allergies and medications before season one even started. I don't know what happened," I tell them truthfully.

"I'll tell you what happened, Chris happened!" Leshawna explains.

"Yeah!" Dj agrees. "The dude is deranged. As long as we don't die, he doesn't care what happens to us."

"Well if he keeps messing with my girl, we're gonna have problems," Duncan says angrily as he balls his fist.

"Your girl?" Leshawna scoffs. "You've been leading her on since season one."

"Yeah, I don't get what she sees in you," Heather adds. "You're an absolute thug, and you're only using her."

"Oh, I know you two aren't talking-" Duncan starts.

"Please, everyone shut up. I'm not in the mood. Where's Gwen?" I ask Dj.

"She's with Trent."

I get off my hospital bed and go to find Gwen. This whole situation with Trent is just weird, and it's stressing me out. Really, I even chewed my nails down to the nub!. I mean, he's obviously throwing challenges for her, and it's all because he is afraid he's going to lose her to Duncan! I'm trying so hard to not let Trent get to me, but if he's right about Duncan and Gwen, then I want to know. I just want this to end so we can play the game fair and square with no drama. We had enough of that in season one!

"Trent, we need to talk," I hear Gwen say.

I stop in my tracks.

...

"Is it wrong to eavesdrop? Yes, but I can't help it! I need to know what the hell is going on. Whatever Trent is doing, it's not only affecting me and Gwen, it's affecting both of our teams. And if I get voted off because of him, or Gwen, there will be hell to pay."

...

"Aw, please don't tell me this is what I think it is," I hear Trent whine.