31

A/n >:)

As much as I loved my princess ensemble today, it feels good being back in my regular clothing and in shoes that don't make my toes bleed, and I feel even better knowing that Justin is going home. I didn't mean to break his body and put him in a full body cast, but pushing him off that ledge today felt incredible. I'm just surprised he made it this far. Maybe he is an evil genius- well, not a genius, but he is evil.

"Hey," Duncan says as he takes a seat next to me.

"Hey," I reply.

"That was some dress today. You looked great-"

"Duncan..." I cut him off.

"No, no flirty sh*t, you looked beautiful today."

"Oh, then... Thank you. And you looked nice in your armour. I really had fun today," I tell him genuinely.

"I can tell. I know doing this reminded you of your dad, I was worried about you. I just didn't know how to..."

"I know, thank you."

"I know we're going through something right now, but do you think we can be friends? Or at least friendly?"

I want to, but I don't know if I can. He just called me beautiful, and after today, seeing him try to rescue me felt amazing, but then when I realized he was trying to rescue Courtney too, it hurt... But like I said earlier, maybe I need to suck it up. Ugh, this is why I hate Chris McLean and 'Total Drama,' everything is so calculated. It can't all be a coincidence.

"I-"

"So, with immunity, Courtney and Malibu are the first to win a Golden Chris," Chris announces.

Courtney and I make our way to the stage to get our award. Somewhere Heather is punching the air right now.

"Before we continue the awards, I have some news. Courtney's lawyers called and demanded eighty percent of all the profits from the Princess Courtney merchandise- so not gonna happen. So After negotiations with her manager, we've come to an agreement that she gets 25% profit of her princess doll. I present to you, Malibu Chanel."

Holy sh*t!

I'm a doll, what!?

I'm a doll, what!?

"What?!" Cortney yells furiously.

Beth and Lindsay on the other hand are excited. I mean, look at her- I mean me. I have my own doll and it's perfect! They really captured my good side. I also get 25% of the profits. Warner actually came through for me... Wow.

"This is so not fair!" Courtney yells at Chris.

"Your lawyers should take notes from Malibu's bestie slash manager, Warner. Man, that guy is cut throat!" Chris says with a smile.