11

"Elimination challenge!" Chris announces.

...

"Gwen really got us through that first challenge. I'm feeling great about this next one now that we're in the lead. As long as we don't have to eat anymore gross yucky food, what can go wrong?"

...

"Here we go! No get-out-of-jail-free cards here, people. This is Escape from Total Drama Pen. Each team must hop in their laundry carts while one member pushes through the obstacle course to freedom. When you reach the wall, get digging. First team to reach the boxcar to freedom wins immunity. Convicts, select a pusher."

"Hm, DJ is the strongest one here," I tell Heather.

...

"No, Heather and I aren't friends. She's still a nasty bully who made my life a living hell during 'Island'... But this is 'Total Drama Action.' I want to win, but I am not going through what I went through last season. I'm willing to be cordial with Heather if she is... But that doesn't mean we're friends!"

...

"Yeah, he could carry a plane on his back," she responds.

"DJ?" I call.

"I'll do it!" He responds.

"You sure you can handle the pressure?" Gwen asks. "Everything is riding on this, but if you like being the one who could lose us the whole thing..."

"Huh?" Heather and I say confusingly.

"I should probably lie down," DJ says as he places his hand on his forehead.

"DJ, no-" I start.

"It's okay, DJ. I'll do it," Gwen volunteers, cutting me off.

"The girl is seriously sketchy. I, for one, refuse to trust her," Heather whispers to the rest of us as Gwen walks off

"I trust anyone more than I trust you," Leshawna says. "Now get up in that cart and shut it, Miss Sourpuss I'm-a-vote-you-off-next."

Heather gasps, and Leshawna and the rest of our group walk away leaving Heather and I alone.

"She's your best friend. Don't you notice something off about her?" She asks me.

I immediately get flashbacks to our last challenge to when I busted Gwen for getting Trent voted off. Then the conversation she had with Justin and the other team. There's no way Gwen could be throwing the competition for them, can she? I mean, she wouldn't do that, that would be way to far. She told me she would never sabatoge anyone else, and that Trent was just a mistake.

"I don't think so..." I say honestly.

"Look, I don't like you and you don't like me, but if you know something, then you need to back me up here. Your little goth friend is sabotaging our team, and I'm going to prove it."

...

Gwen was pushing us, and we were in the lead, but then she just stopped! This is so annoying, and you know what the crazy part is, I'm actually starting to believe Heather. Gwen is my friend, but if she's purposely trying to make us lose, then that's really messed up!