34

A/n Drama, drama, drama from here on out >:)

...

Malibu's outfit + shoes

Duncan... Of all people, Lindsay chose Duncan?! I couldn't sleep at all last night because not only was I accused of murder, Lindsay won the challenge and decided to take Duncan as her plus one to the movies. Why not Beth? Aren't they suppose to be best friends? Ugh, I just don't get it.

...

"Can we talk about you and Justin?" The producer asks me.

Ugh, not again.

"I'd rather not..."

"That last conversation seemed pretty serious. Were you two hoping to reignite that flame you two once shared before his departure?"

"No way!" I exclaim. "I do not like Justin."

"Then WHO do you like?" He asks.

...

Maybe I need to be honest with myself. What is this hold he has on me? I wanted to be with him after island, didn't work. We wanted to keep our relationship private and away from Total Drama, it didn't work. I wanted to move on from him, it didn't work. We've been through a lot together. Trust was broken, he liked Courtney and kept it from me, and we've both said some awful things to each other... But we've also had some really great times together, and I'm not just talking about our amazing make out sessions. We were friends, we work great together as a team, he's showed me apart of himself the world will never know, and for some reason, that makes me feel special.

So what do I do?

I don't know what to do anymore. I wish I could call my dad up and ask him, I'd always go to him when I'm stuck in a situation, but I can't do that now for obvious reasons ... I know I'm gonna have to talk to him some day, especially since I want to have a relationship with my baby sister and my new step mom, but I just don't think I can do that right now... But regarding Duncan, all I know is, whether he is my acquaintance, a friend, or maybe even more, I'll take it.

Maybe I'm in my dumb b*tch era.

...

"So Malibu, who do you like?" The producer pushes.

"...No comment." 

...

"Hey," I call to Duncan who's sunbathing in a lawnchair.

I frown as he continues to lay there. Eyes closed and not budging.

"Earth to Duncan."

I kick at his foot and he finally peaks one eye open. He then takes something out of his ear.