12

A/n Happy 300 reads! Ps, f*ck the supreme court! #RoevsWade

...

"I can't believe this. Gwen is gone, Bridgette is gone, and Courtney never even got a chance! Now it's just me and Leshawna. And you know what's crazy? Gwen and Bridgette were some of our strongest competitors, and they got booted off so early this season. I should be happy, grateful even, that most of the toughest competitors are out, I guess I am a little bit.. But at the same time, it sucks! They were my friends, and I miss them. Especially Courtney, we just didn't get enough time together."

...

(Mal's pajamas- I am obsessed with animal print, y'all!)

...

I was having an amazing dream about Captain Jack Sparrow (a/n I wrote this before the trial btw) when I was rudely woken up. Actually, I woke up to Leshawna shaking me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask her before I turn to look at the clock. "It's 2 o'clock in the morning."

"Do you know how heavy of a sleeper you are?" she whispers to me. "You'd probably sleep through a war."

"Well I'm sorry, but what else am I suppose to be doing at 2 o'clock in the morning?" I ask feeling annoyed.

"Fair."

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"Get up."

"Why? Is this another crazy challenge that Chris has come up with?" I ask.

"No, someone's here to see you."

"Who?" I ask with a frown.

"Just go."

I get up from my bed and make my way to the door.

"Duncan?" I say confusingly as he stands outside of our trailer in nothing but a wifebeater, a pair of boxers, and a pair of musty socks.

"Come walk with me."

"Um, no. This is how horror movies start," I say skeptically.

Is everyone going crazy? First Trent, then Gwen, Leshawna almost shook me to death, and now Duncan is trying to lure me to my death.

"I'm not going to kill you, Mal," he says as rolls his eyes amusingly. "Just trust me, ok?"

"Fine."

...

We walk around the lot in nothing but our pajamas. This is so weird. Why are we doing this if he's not going to say anything? I know things were weird between us, but I thought we were getting past this.

"Duncan, it's late and we
have to be up in four hours. I'm going back inside-"

"No, no, just let me explain," he says.