10

Malibu's outfit

...

"Last week, the dry desert heat baked our favorite partners like roadkill on the blacktop," Chris starts. "But crispy bottoms or not, they still had to mount their ancient steed... from a hundred foot platform! Haha. But that wasn't all. A calf-roping contest had the teams lasso each other. When Trent's crazy love act led him to throw challenges for Gwen, she gave him the old heave-ho, and then she got busted by his furious teammates, plus her best friend Malibu which led to some Total Drama! Well, poor old deputy Trent found himself hitching a ride on the 3:10 to Loonyville. The Screaming Gaffers won the west, and only ten remain! Stay tuned to find out who will win this week. Could it be... the Grips?"

...

Last week was insane, and though Trent is my friend, I'm glad he's gone. I mean, throwing challenges for Gwen and convincing me that her and Duncan were secretly in love? It was all too much! Sure it was a brutal elimination, but I just hope he knows that his behavior wasn't fair.

...

"Trent, I love you, dude, but you so deserved to get sent home! Throwing challenges for Gwen? Convincing yourself and me that her and Duncan were a thing just because they get along well? That's low. I'm just glad Gwen is handling it so things can go back to normal."

...

Good morning! Our morning started off great as usual... Not! Guess who's locked in their trailer? Yeah, this wouldn't be so bad if Heather weren't here, but she is. Is it just me, or is Chris actually crazier this season? I mean, at least during 'Island' we had a chance to breath. Now, we can't seem to catch a break at all. I'm surprised Chris hasn't killed someone yet!- well, he did almost kill me with a horse...

"They've gotta open the door, right?!" Gwen freaks out. "I have claustrophobia."

"Oh, boo hoo. This trailer is as tight as the space between Lindsay's ears," Heather nags.