23

Malibu's outfit

...

"I guess today won't be so bad. I really like my outfit. Chris on the other hand... I'm gonna need to dilute my eyes."

...

"Hello, cast. Nice to see you all decked out for the competition," Chris starts. "And might I say, you all look pre-hysterical."

"Who knew I'd look so hot in leopard skin?" Harold says.

"I have to admit, we do look hot," I admire everyone.

"I don't know about eveyone else, but you are smokin," Duncan says to me.

I can feel as a blush creeps onto my face. That was pretty sweet, and he's right of course- oh, leopard print shoes, gotta add that to the list!

"Thanks, Duncan. And you-"

"Smokin? Really, Duncan?" Courtney interrupts. "Just because you look like a Neanderthal, doesn't mean you should act like one."

I mean, I don't see the issue. I am smokin' hot in this outfit.

"Awe, is someone jealous?" Duncan rebuttals. "Don't worry, your legs look great in that animal print."

He gives her his famous smirk, and she scoffs and walks away.

"What?" He says confused.

Then I scoff. Is he purposely trying to get under my skin? There are more ways to get back at Courtney then flirty comments. I wanted them to be friends, but never this. Why would I want the guy I'm talking to flirt with my close friend? It's weird, and I don't know, it just makes me uncomfortable!

I walk away. Of course he just stands there looking dumb as usual.

...

I may be upset with Duncan right now, but I have to give it to him, he really got us through that first challenge. I mean, he really is an arsonist. He made that fire from just rubbing two bones together within seconds. Courtney was all pissy about it, but hey, what did she expect? To be honest, I love Lindsay, and Justin is there, but I think Courtney should just put her pride to the side and collaborate with Beth. Beth is a smart girl, and they'd go far if they work together... Of course I won't tell them that, I'm just saying.