6

Happy Pride Month, Friends! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍  Whether you're out and about, or you're trying to figure things out, just know there are people out there who support you, and I'm one of them. The world is scary, but we'll get through this together. And as someone who hasn't come out fully to everyone in my life, I'll hold your hand if you hold mine.

...

Malibu's outfit/ shoes

Another day, another day of challenges that may or may not kill us- That is if chef's cooking doesn't kill us first

Another day, another day of challenges that may or may not kill us- That is if chef's cooking doesn't kill us first. We woke up early and started our day as usual, with chef's rancid food. Today we were given eggs and burnt toast. At least I can drown my eggs in salt and pepper, maybe that'll help with the taste. How in the world do you make something as simple as scrambled eggs taste disgusting?

I look around for a seat and make my way towards Trent. I was hoping we could talk about what the hell that was yesterday, but seeing as though Duncan is already over there probably being obnoxious, I'm going to have try some other time.

"Uh, you still gonna finish those eggs, bro?" Duncan asks Trent as he eats one of them.

"Are you nuts? Now I only have eight pieces left!" Trent yells.

"Am I nuts? Dude, you are officially capital W weird."

...

"I think Trent might have OCD or something- That or he's really superstitious. Whatever it is, Duncan needs to chill. We all have our quirks. I mean, he's best friends with Owen for crying out loud!"

...

"Which is good, because I happen to really like weird," Gwen says as she eats another one of Trent's eggs. "There, now you've got seven pieces. Which is an odd number again. Isn't that kinda better?"

"Abso-Gwen-ly," Trent answers with a smile.

Why are they so stinkin' cute?