20

"Last time on Total Drama Action... we learned that war movies are brutal! At first, our contestants were flying high. But tensions soon ran deep when Grips couldn't capture the footlocker to win the challenge. Despite the inspiring leadership of Admiral Lindsay, Her Hotness. And while the Gaffers technically won that battle, you have to wonder if they lost the war, because their biggest conflict is still with each other. The once beloved friend duo. Leshawna and Malibu, is crumbling right before our eye! So what's next for Mal? In the end, even though Ownen's jaw was wired shut, his heart was wide open as he faced a plus-sized voting tragedy. Was it time for Izzy to go? Again? Uh, yeah! That girl is a complete whackjob! You keep coming back for the explosive drama, I keep coming back for the perks. Car chase this week! And with only nine contestants left, the engines are on and the stereo is set to thump to the catchy opening theme song. It's time for some more Total. Drama. Action!"

...

Malibu's outfit

...

I'm late for breakfast, but it's not like I'm in a rush to eat chef's rancid cooking that will definitely give me food poisoning. I wish I could just skip, but the producers would never allow that. I'm just so sick of everything, especially babysitting the team. Everything was fine before Leshawna lied to us and took my prize. I hope it was worth it, and she better hope we win today, because if we don't, it's not looking good for her. I want to forgive her and move on, it's just so freaking hard! But I can't let this get in the way of everything I've worked for. I'm winning that one million dollars, and no I will not be tying with anyone else and competing for it again in a season 3, hopefully this season is the last I ever hear of 'Total Drama Island.'

...

"I promised Warner that I'd have fun and make memories while I'm here. I really love the people who I've become friends with- Bridgette, Gwen, Trent, DJ, Courtney, Geoff, but they're gone now. And at the end of the day, we're all here for one thing, and that's to win the money, so that's what I'll do."

...

I finally make it to the crafts tent. Of course Duncan and Heather are sh*t talking Leshawna.