- Weak -

While the rest of the members and Tohru admired the fireworks, Momiji had bought. You, Momiji and Kyo were upstairs, away from everyone. "It seems.. Akito hadn't called (Name) at all." Momiji started, as you nodded your head. Kyo stood beside you, leaning onto the wall, with his arms crossed.

"If.. I thought "good for you." You would be mad, right?" He slowly asked, avoiding eye contact. You, however smiled to yourself, placing your hand above his head. "Momiji, it's okay. I would never be mad at you. But.. it's not good to say things like that to Akito, it's our secret." You told him.

"I wondered.. why you all abandoned Tohru and (Name), when you were told, like good little kids. But I see, if you prioritized them, Akito would get mad." Kyo spoke, making eye contact with you before reaching out for your hand. "That would make them look bad. You guys, including Yuki, were all protecting them."

"I'm not a good person, like you're making me out to be." Momiji slowly spoke, as you turned your attention back to him. "I, despite everything that's going on, still want to make memories with Tohru, that's selfish. I'm selfishingly love Tohru." Momiji confessed, as you smiled to yourself.

You crouched down, to match his height, and looked him in the eye. "It's okay to be selfish. Trust me, you, of all people deserve it. Be more selfish, Momiji." You told him, Momiji then looked at Kyo, who was lovingly gazing at you and then he spoke: "I'm selfish too."

Meanwhile miles and miles away from you, Shigure selfishly did as he pleased. So he could get his own selfish love.

🐈🐈🐈

You, Tohru and Kisa had shared a bed for this trip. And like always, Kisa was fast asleep, her arms around you. And you were asleep too. However, Tohru was nowhere to be seen. It wasn't long until, you shot up. Because of the shouting from downstairs.

Quickly, getting out of bed you made your way downstairs. By the door, three men stood. Haru, Kyo and Yuki, an unknown expression on their faces. "What's going on?" You asked as the three men whipped their head towards you. "(Name). Go back upstairs." Yuki ordered, his expression unusually serious.

However before you could say anything, you heard Tohru shout. And that's when you clearly saw Tohru standing protectively infront of Momiji. And infront of the two was Akito Sohma. Without thinking you dashed towards them, only for Kyo to tightly grip your wrist.

"Don't go." He spoke, a scary expression on his face but you only smiled at him, freeing out of his grip. "Sorry Kyo." You replied, before running out the door standing infront of Momiji and Tohru. Momiji already had a big bruise on his face, and Tohru had four long nail slashes.

"Akito-san! Why are you doing this? Why do you keep hurting people that are precious to me! I promised I would protect them. I promised Tohru I would protect her. And I will." You spoke, trying to divert the black haired man's attention away from the two behind you.

"Pfffft. You? Protect? You can barely even look at me. Who are you gonna protect like this? You're too weak." Akito stated, taking the ends of your hair to play with. But he was right, you couldn't even look at the man that stood before you, how were you going to protect Tohru, Momiji or even Kyo.

Akito stepped closer and closer, before leaning in, stopping right by your ear. "A little birdie, told me a few words about your beloved parents." He began whispering, quickly catching your attention. "It seems they have a lovely daughter. She turns six soon. Your parents are incredibly happy. It's like you never existed. They would have been happy, if you hadn't existed in the first place." Akito went on and on.

You didn't know when, but at some point, the tears from your eyes fell down. You hadn't heard about your parents in years, and when you did, it was about how your existence didn't even matter to them. Akito smirked to himself before turning back around and leaving.

Just then Hatori and Shigure came running in, talking to Tohru, however you could barely stand as your legs collapsed. "(Name)-chan! Are you alright?" Tohru asked, as the two older males hovered around you. However you were in no state to respond, your eyes staring at the ground.

"(Name)? What did Akito say?" Hatori asked, concerned at the fact that you weren't responding, smiling or even moving. But you didn't respond to him. Kyo who was watching from the distance had this urge to storm off but instead he walked towards you, crouching down. He rested his hand on your cheek, wiping away your tears.

"Oi.. what's wrong?" Kyo asked, and for once you looked up, making eye contact with him. He offered you a small smile. He looked at the others and said: "I'll take her to my room for now."

🐈🐈🐈

You were curled onto your side, as the tears in your eyes fell down. You were on Kyo's bed, and Kyo was lying beside you. After a while, you told everything to Kyo, and he didn't say anything. Because he couldn't. Instead he lightly draped his hand over your waist pulling you towards him.

"Kyo.. why am I so weak? I can't protect anyone. Akito's right! At the rate I won't be able to protect anyone." Kyo sighed, softly rubbing your back before saying: "you aren't weak, you're the strongest person I know."

🐈🐈🐈