Why So Blue?

Isabella, Steven, and Lapis warp to a mysterious blue planet.

"Okay. This shouldn't take too long." Isabella informed them, "Most Gems come around pretty quickly when we invite them to Little Homeschool in person."

"What a gorgeous planet." Lapis compliments before she, Isabella, and Steven encounter a mysterious flower bud creature.

"Woah..." Steven proceeds to touch it, making the bud retreat into a bush with the other buds. He then approaches them again and pets one, "It's okay, little guy." he laughs as he gets crawled on.

"Wow, Bro. It took you a whole five seconds to make a new friend. You're getting rusty." Isabella smirks as she pets the creature.

Lapis approaches them, "You know, I never used to notice creatures like this. Before Earth and you two, I used to terraform planets without thinking twice. I wonder what I destroyed. Life like this is so precious." the bud creatures all open up, but then close up and hide as something passes from above, "Uh, guys?"

The trio walk to an edge, finding a partly destroyed landscape.

"Ah. So the rumors are true." Steven states.

"You think they didn't get your message that we're not destroying planets anymore?" Lapis looks at Isabella.

"I'm sure they did. Everyone did. But, we'll get them to stop." Isabella told her.

"This might be harder than you think." Lapis says as a blue figure zooms by them.

"There they are." Steven points up to two Gems, both Lapis Lazulis, who were manipulating the water to slice up a large rock.

"Hey! Stop!" Steven shouts out.

The Lapides throw a tidal wave towards the trio in response.

Isabella uses her shield to protect the three, the brunette narrowing her eyes, "As the daughter of Pink Diamond, I demand that you stop or be dissipated on the spot."

"Wait a minute. That's Isabella and Steven Universe!" "Nice" Lapis says.

"They're smaller than I thought." "Mean" Lapis comments.

"Hey, I am just as tall as you, now get your gems down here."

The two Lapides float down to them.

"Well, what do you think?" "Nice" Lapis smiles, "We're almost done with this world."

"And who's this?" "Mean" Lapis gestures to Lapis, "We don't need the extra help."

Steven was about to say something when "Nice" Lapis spoke again.

"You must have heard about our exemplary work. That's why you're here, I presume."

"Yeah. Well, no. Look, the empire is over." Steven told them.

"We know."

"The Diamonds don't control you anymore." Isabella adds.

"That's right."

"...So, you don't have to terraform planets for them anymore. You're free to do whatever you like." Steven told them, "Why don't you come on down to Little Homeschool where you can-"

"Oh, I see. This is just a misunderstanding." "Nice" Lapis told him.

"Terraforming is what we like." "Mean" Lapis adds.

Lapis sighs, "Here we go."

"Look, you're free to do whatever you like, but you can't just destroy a world that's filled with life." Isabella told them.