We Are Our Mom

"This is an emergency!" Isabella announces to the Crystal Gems.

"Why is Homeworld stealing humans from the boardwalk?" Pearl asks.

"I don't know, but they're only taking our friends! They even got Connie! If we don't do something, they're going to take them into space!" Steven exclaims.

"And our spaceship got jacked, so if they leave Earth..." Amethyst starts to say.

"They'll be gone for good." Garnet finishes.

"Ugh! Who were these guys?" Amethyst asks.

"One was an Aquamarine." Isabella starts to say.

"What?!" Pearl interrupts to her.

"And a Topaz fusion." Isabella continues.

"A Topaz fusion...And an Aquamarine?"

"Are they a big deal?" Amethyst asks.

"Uhh, yes!" Pearl starts to panic, "Blue and Yellow Diamond must have sent them personally."

"The Diamonds? Oh no! They must be collecting more humans for the zoo!" Isabella told them.

"But there's loads of humans on Earth. Why are they only grabbing your friends?" Amethyst asks.

"Maybe...Because our friends are the best!" Steven exclaims as the Gems look away in uneasy.

Steven's phone buzzes. He looks at it and gasps, "It's from Connie! I know where they are!"

...

They head to Beach City Funland, weapons drawn.

"Stay alert. They could be anywhere." Garnet commands.

"Did Connie send you any more pictures?" Amethyst asks.

Steven checks his phone, "No, nothing."

"We know they're here somewhere." Pearl told him before the Gems run ahead.

"Connie? Onion?" Steven whisper-yells.

"Lars? Sadie?" Isabella adds. She then gets an idea, "Steven, call Connie."

He does so, Connie's ringtone being heard in the distance. They run towards the source, finding Connie's cellphone on the ground as the Gems come running, having heard the music as well.

"W-Was that Connie's pho-" Pearl gets cut off when heavy footsteps are heard.

Isabella and Steven turn around to see Topaz peeking out from behind the merry-go-round.

Aquamarine pops out, "Oh, no!" she smiles smugly and sings, "You found us."

Onion and Sadie peek out too, mumbling frantically.

Jamie pops out, "Help!"

"Give it up, Aquamarine! There's nowhere to run!" Steven told her.