Cheeseburger Backpack

Steven walks upstairs and walks through the door, holding a package, "Huh?"

Garnet had feathers in her hair, "Hello, Steven."

Isabella was holding a statue while Pearl was talking to Amethyst.

"Amethyst, we do not need that! It's not going to fit in the fridge!"

Amethyst was holding a giant egg, "What? I got this." She slowly slides a tray out of the fridge before dropping it, spilling the milk and dropping the bagels. She puts the giant egg in the fridge, "Look, it fits!" she slams the door shut as a crack could be heard, "Oh, man. We can make a big omelet, or a quiche, or big sunny side ups!"

Steven looks at his sister for an explanation.

"The Gems fought a giant bird." Isabella explains.

"We're only here for a second, we've got to go back out." Pearl told them.

"What? Why?" Steven asks.

Isabella holds up the statue as Pearl explains, "We have to place this Moon Goddess Statue on the top of the Lunar Sea Spire before midnight. Without it, the whole place will fall apart! Oh, Steven, Isabella, you should have seen the spire in its heyday." She projects a hologram of the Sea Spire,  "It was an oasis for Gems on Earth." the hologram disappears, "It's abandoned now, but we can still save it with this statue!"

"Wha?" Steven's eyes shaped like stars, "That's perfect!"

"What? Why?" Isabella asks.

"Because I can help carry it for you in this!" Steven slowly takes a cheeseburger shaped backpack out of his package while making sound effects.

"A hamburger?" Pearl asks.

"It's a Novelty Backpack, shaped like a cheeseburger! Aww, I blew it." Steven slung the backpack over his shoulder, "I was just going to wear it one day, and you guys would be like, "Dang, Steven, that's so cool." But this is obviously important Gem business."

"Yes, so you should let us take care of it." Pearl told him.

"What? Isabella gets to go on missions and plus, I'm a Gem!" Steven lifts up his shirt and points to his gemstone, his eyes going from the gem to Pearl and back again.

"But you've still got a lot to learn." Pearl told him.

"So, let him come!" Amethyst waves her hands, "It'll be educational."

"And I can stay back, so that way Steven can learn to handle things without me." Isabella adds.

"Hmm, alright." Pearl told her as Isabella gave the statue to Steven, "You can carry it in your hamburger."

Steven opens his backpack, "Check this out! Everything's a pocket! Even the cheese is a pocket! I could fit a lot more stuff in here. Give me a minute. I'll pack extra supplies."

Steven packs the supplies he needed in his backpack.

"Steeeven, let's gooo!" Pearl told him as she, Amethyst, and Garnet were standing on the warp pad.

"Coming!" Steven walks down the stairs and onto the warp pad.

"Woah, Steven, did you bring your whole room?" Pearl asks.

"Back that thang up." Amethsyt adds.

"Let's warp." Garnet told them as the blue light flashed from the pad, but it didn't cover Steven's stomach.

"Suck it in, Steven!" Amethyst told him.

Steven inhales, pulling his stomach in.

"Good luck, bro!" Isabella told him as he and the Gems warped away.

Isabella smiled at the warp pad before frowning, "He's gonna fail."