Isabella and Steven Sibling Oneshot

Steven woke up with a start, scaring Pearl.

"Steven, are you okay?" she asked.

"Where's my sister?"

"She's in her room. Why?"

"Thanks, Pearl!" Steven quickly ran up a different set of stairs to get to Isabella's room. He quietly snuck into the room. His sister was listening to music on her phone.

"Oh, hey, Steven." Isabella puts her phone down and takes her earphones out of her ears, "You oka-aaaa!"

Steven quickly hugged her tightly.

"Steven, did you have a bad dream?" Isabella was well aware of what happened. Sometimes, when Steven had bad dreams, he would run to his sister's room and tell her about them.

"Mmhm." Steven nods.

"What was it about?" Isabella asks.

Steven looked away. The last thing he saw had been burned into his mind. Isabella was standing in front of him, manically laughing as gem shards were scattered among the floor.

"Steven?" Isabella looked concerned, "Do you just want to stay here?"

Steven nods again.

"Okay. Come here." Isabella hugs him and softly sings him a song as he falls asleep.

Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl walk into the room.

"Is Steven okay?" Pearl asked.

"Yeah, he looked spooked!" Amethyst adds.

"He's alright. Just a bad dream. He's sleeping now." Isabella informed them.

"Might as well follow suit." Garnet cracks her knuckles, steps backwards and flops face-first onto the ground.

"Garnet?" Isabella whispered as snores could be heard from the fusion.