Last One Out of Beach City

Pearl and Steven attempt to piece together a puzzle in the living room, but Amethyst, who has shapeshifted into a ball, bounces rapidly and excitedly in the house, shaking the table and puzzle pieces as a result.

"Amethyst..." Pearl looks over at her.

"Do you mind not bouncing so much?" Steven asks.

Amethyst shapeshifts back to normal, "Oof! Uh, sorry. I'm just super excited! Greg is taking me and Isabella to a show!"

"A show? You mean like at the..." Steven uses a fake British accent, "Theater?"

"No, like at a..." Amethyst uses a fake British accent as well, "Rock show! Ha! Like a band! At a house, with a whole bunch of people hanging out and doing stuff!"

"Oh man, that sounds cool! We have an awesome night planned, too!" Steven exclaims, "We're doing a puzzle."

"Wowee." Amethyst says unenthusiastically.

"I know it sounds tame. But it has 612 pieces. And no corners!" Pearl says excitedly.

Steven picks up a corner puzzle piece, "I...found a corner."

"Oh!" Pearl looks in surprise before getting disappointed, "Oh..."

Isabella walks out of the bathroom with her hair parted to the side. She had a black leather jacket on with a pink, almost red shirt on underneath. She also had ripped jeans and black boots. There was one noticeable difference she had...

"Sis! You dyed the ends of your hair pink!!!" Steven exclaims.

Pearl and Amethyst stare in amazement.

"Pretty cool, right?" Isabella smiles.

"Now, did you do this because you wanted to try something new or did you dye your hair because that boy you like is going to the rock show too?" Amethyst asks as Greg enters the house.

"Hey, y'all!" the man gasps, "My daughter dyed her hair!!!"

The brunette smiles nervously, "Sorry, Dad. Just wanted to try something new."

"Greg, Greg, Greg, Greg! So, you ready to throw down in the pit?" Amethyst asks excitedly.

"No pits for me tonight. I'm sorry, it totally slipped my mind that Barb invited me and Vidalia over for cards."

"Cards?! Ugh, who broke you guys out of the retirement home?"

"Trust me, I'd love to go to the show! But Barb threatened to hold my mail if I didn't." Greg glances off into the distance, "She is not a woman of empty threats."

"Don't worry! I can use my car and drive you to the rock show with me and Lars." Isabella told her.

"Ugh, man, forget it. I can't go with you and your boyfriend! I'll be a third wheel!" Amethyst slouches onto the couch.

Isabella blushes, "Lars is not my boyfriend...he's my...friend."

"You could hang out with us tonight." Pearl suggests.

"And do a puzzle? Ha, maybe we can fit in some knitting, too."

Pearl blushes slightly, "That's...not what I meant. We could go to the show with you while Isabella hangs out with her friend."

"Really?" Steven asks.

"Wha?! You wanna go to a show, with loud music and people pushing each other?" Amethyst playfully pushes Pearl's arm.

"I've done my fair share of...pushing." Pearl gently pushes Amethyst's arm back.

The purple Gem grips her arm and feigns pain, "Ooh, I think it's broken!"

Steven and Isabella smile as Pearl rolled her eyes playfully.

"You three just never saw me in action! Breaking every rule, taking on the authorities, so I could indulge in the joys of life on Earth!...Oh, a sky piece!" Pearl picks up a puzzle piece and connects it to the puzzle.

"Nice!"

"Awesome!"

"Well, if you'd like to go, you three could take the Dondai!" Greg suggests.

"Thank you, Greg!" Pearl smiles.

"Woohoo! Rock show!" Steven cheers.

"I'm gonna drive straight ahead to the Big Donut." Isabella leaves with her car keys, "See ya there!"

"Hold on, Pearl. This is a human thing, not a Gem war. Before you rock out, you're gonna wanna blend in." Amethyst says.

...

Isabella walks into the Big Donut, flipping her hair slightly, "Who's ready for a concert?!"

Sadie laughs at the girl's excitement, "Lars, Isabella's here!" she then notices her hair, "Oh, I love your hair!"

"Thanks!"

Lars walks out of the employee room, blushing at the brunette's new look, "Y-Your hair...it's beautiful..."

Isabella pushes a strand behind her ear, "T-Thanks, Lars..."

"Okay, you two. Go have fun." Sadie smiles as the two head out the door.

...

Mike Krol is seen singing "Like a Star" while the crowd listens, dances, and lip-syncs along to his songs.

Isabella smiles as she sways. Lars looks over at her and smiles, blushing to himself.