Can't Go Back/A Single Pale Rose

Isabella brushes her hair as she looks in the mirror, Steven yawning loudly as he turns to the bathtub.

"Night, Peridot."

The green Gem was sleeping in the bathtub with Pumpkin, droplets of water dripping from the faucet onto her gem.

...

Steven lies down in his bed, "Nothing left to do, but dream. Sis, can you sing me a song?"

"Sure." Isabella smiles before singing, "If I could begin to be half of what you think of me-"

A loud banging is heard at the front door, the two siblings deadpanning, "ISAAAABEEEEEELLAAAAA! STEEEVEEEEEEEN!"

Isabella walks up to the door and opens it, Steven holding onto her to keep himself up, "Ronaldo, it's the middle of the night."

"You have to come to the lighthouse. I found something weird."

Steven rubs his eye, "You found something weird everyday since our dad got you that telescope."

"I know; I'm amazing. You won't believe my latest discovery. There's something on the moon!" Ronaldo points to the moon.

"Can't you call Nanefua?" Isabella asks.

"Not a fourth time!"

...

Ronaldo brings them to the telescope at the top of the lighthouse.

Isabella uses it and gazes for a moment before sighing, "This is the Moon Base. It's always been there."

Ronaldo looks shocked, "You have a moon base?! I have so many questions! One: why didn't you tell me about your moon base? Two: take me to your moon base. Three: why does it look like a barn?"

"It doesn't look like a ba-Wa-ait, what?!" Isabella looks through the telescope once more, finding the barn fitted ina crater of the moon, "Steven, it's Lapis."

"Lapis?"

...

Isabella, Steven, and Lion warp to the Moon Base via Lion's magical portals. The pink creature collides into the wall from the sheer velocity, slumping over in exhaustion.

"Thanks, Lion." Isabella pets the lion on the head.

"That super warp takes a lot out of you, huh?" Steven asks as Lion yawns loudly, Steven doing the same, "You and me, buddy. You stay here and rest up, okay?" he turns to his sister, "I'll go check on Lapis." he uses his bubble shield and proceeds to step out of the Moon Base.

Isabella smiles before gasping as she hears someone humming on the upper floor. She climbs up the stairs to find Lapis, kneeling and humming at the orb, projecting the Earth, in the middle of the room. She watches until Steven comes back. She gestures him to come up, "Lapis?...Lapis!"

Lapis, startled, quickly spins the orb, shutting off the projection all around it and, standing up to look at them, "Isabella? Steven?"

The two siblings run over and hug her.

"I can't believe you left without telling me!" Isabella smiles.

"I can't believe it! It's so good to see you again!" Steven adds.

"Oh, really?"

"What's going on? I-I thought you'd be halfway across the galaxy by now." Steven says.

"Aren't you worried about the Diamonds coming to attack?" Isabella asks.