Tiger Philanthropist

Purple Puma and Tiger Millionaire take on Shark-O-Mania as the crowd cheers.

"They're the team you love to hate, but also hate to love!" Mr. Smiley exclaims.

"I love wrestling!" Lars cheers as he gazes at Cheat-ah.

Purple Puma and Tiger Millionaire attack Shark-O-Mania, knocking him into a daze.

"Ooh, another devastating move by Purple Puma and Tiger Millionaire tonight folks! Looks like Shark-O-Mania is seeing starfish after that last one!"

"Finish him off with your special move!" Cheat-ah commands.

"Yeah, why not?" Purple Puma states boredly.

Tiger Millionaire holds his hand out, "Take my hand!"

The purple gem grabs his hand and spins him in the air.

"Here it comes, ya'll! The PURPLE MILLIONAIRE KICK!"

Purple Puma swings Tiger Millionaire around and he kicks Shark-O Mania in the face, knocking him down onto his back.

"And Shark-O-Mania's out cold. Somebody put that fish on ice before it stinks up the joint!"

Purple Puma, seemingly in solemn, gazes down at Shark-O Mania on the ground, and then at the cheering crowd.

"Folks, Tiger Millionaire, Cheat-ah, and Purple Puma have done it again! They are still your tag team champions! Will their special brand of jungle terror ever come to an end?"

The crowd cheers on loudly, especially a certain teenager.

"Yeah! Don't ever stop!" Lars cheers.

Cheat-ah smirks and blows a kiss at him as Tiger Millionaire shouts, "Tiger Millionaire, Cheat-ah, and Purple Puma forever!"

"Such dedication to teamwork! And friendship-Wha?!"

Purple Puma climbs out of the wrestling ring and swipes away Mr. Smiley's microphone. She sighs, "Hey, it's been fun, but...I'm over this." the crowd gasps in shock, going silent.

"Wha-What's going on?" Tiger asks his sister.

"I don't know. Puma, what are you talking about?"

"I'm through with this place! Here's your belt back." Purple Puma drops the mic and removes the tag team belt, dropping it onto the ground too.

"Hey now, that mic is expensive! You can't just-Oh, no, you're just gonna do that and leave?!"

Tiger runs over and picks up the belt and microphone, "Uh, sorry everyone. I guess...this is over. Bye, Mr. Smiley." he hands the microphone back and follows after Puma, who opens the doors.

Cheat-ah watches in confusion as the crowd begins to boo and protest.

"What an unbelievable shame, folks." Mr. Smiley comments.

"What! That's it?! You can't quit now!" Lars told them before turning to the wrestler, who was starting to follow after them, "Cheat-ah, please change their minds!"