Made of Honor

Steven drops a book titled "Dream Wedding" on the table in front of Ruby and Sapphire, who were sitting on the couch, "This is just to give you some ideas. Ruby said she wanted your reunion as Garnet to be special." he tears up in joy.

"Oh, Steven." Isabella wipes the boy's tears away, "And there's nothing more special and romantic, than a beautiful wedding!"

"It's like they say: if you wanna drink the cow, you gotta put a ring on it." Ruby says.

"But, sweetums, who says that?" Sapphire asks.

Isabella flips through the book, "Let's take a look at printing styles for your invitations."

"Would it be cool if we got flames on it?" Ruby asks.

"Oh, and some dolphins!" Sapphire adds.

"Yeah! Dolphins with flames!"

"I think I got exactly what you're looking for on page 135." Steven turns to the exact page.

"How long did it take you to put this together?" Sapphire asks.

"Our entire lives." Steven answers, "I even made a section for Belle to look through."

"This is gonna be the best wedding ever!" Ruby cheers.

...

Later that day, the Crystal Gems, including Peridot, work on the invitations.

Pearl folds a piece of paper with a folding bone, "This folding bone is so nice! Who knew that planning a wedding could be so fun?" she hands the folded paper to Steven.

"I did!" Steven stamps ink on the card that reads, "You're invited" and displays Ruby and Sapphire holding hands. He then passed the paper to Ruby and Sapphire.

"Time to sign!" Ruby and Sapphire sign their initials on the card before the red Gem passed the card to Peridot, "Here you go, Peri."

Peridot groans as she puts the card in an envelope, "We've been stuffing these envelopes ALL DAY!" she passes it to Amethyst, "How many does that make?" she plants her face into the couch.

Amethyst licks and seals the envelope, "That makes TEN!" she passes the envelope to Isabella, who was holding the other invitations.

"Oh...just...ten. Hmm." Sapphire says as Steven quickly noticed her response.

"I'll pass these invitations to the town." Isabella smiles.

...

Isabella knocks on the Barriga's door, "Mr. and Mrs. Barriga! It's me, Isabella!"

Martha answers, "Oh, hello, dear."

"Hi! I wanted to deliver this to you and your husband in person. My family's having a wedding and we wish for everyone in Beach City to attend."

"Of course! All of us would love to go!" Martha smiled at her.

"You mean, you and Dante?"

A familiar voice chuckled, "Don't tell me you forgot about me?"

Isabella's eyes widen, "Lars?"