Rising Tides, Crashing Skies

The Gems were battling a giant crab monster. Steven was about to crash into the sand when Isabella caught him.

"Gotcha bro!"

"Steven!" a voice spoke up.

Steven looked over and waved, "Uh, hey, Ronaldo! Uh, hey, Peedee! You guys should be careful-"

"CUT THE PLEASANTRIES!" Ronaldo runs up to him, Peedee following suit, holding a camera while running, "You're all a danger to our city!"

"What are you talking about?" Steven asks.

"PEARL! NOW!"

"Oh my gosh. What the heck is that?" Peedee turns to camera to the crab monster that the gems were fighting.

"PEARL! NOW!" Garnet parries the crab monster's claw attack as Pearl starts blasting away at it with her spear, "Aim for the eye!"

Pearl does so, "Aye-aye, Garnet! Where's Amethyst?"

"Right here!" Amethyst slices off one of the claws with her whip as the monster shrieks, running away.

"Let's finish the job!" Garnet told them as the three gems chase after the crab monster.

"This is exactly the thing I'm talking about, Steven!" Ronaldo told him.

"But the Crystal Gems are here to help people!" Steven explained.

"But all the monsters just come here to get you guys, and then wreck things and put us in danger! Beach City would be way safer if you guys weren't here!"

"Ronaldo, magic beings are drawn to us, but the Gems have been here long before Beach City even existed." Isabella explains.

"Who cares how long they've been here? Innocent people are in danger as long as you're hanging around!" Ronaldo told them.

"You're right, I guess we'll just leave then." Isabella told him.

"But, sis...!" Steven complains as Isabella picks him up.

"We're not wanted here, so let's just leave." Isabella walks him back to the Temple.

"Uh... Mission accomplished! Uh, you can turn the camera o-"

The next day...

Ronaldo pants heavily as he runs towards the beach house, "THIS IS A MATTER OF WEIRD AND DEATH!"

Peedee tries to catch up with him, holding the camera while running, "I'm going... as fast as I can!"

Ronaldo bangs on the door, "CRYSTAL GEMS!!! You have to stay! Every messed up consequence of your presence gives me reason to wake up in the morning! Without you, my blog doesn't stand a chance! Ah, I'm too late, what have I done? I've made Beach City... NORMAL!" he cries, "I've broken my promise to the city, and to myself!"

Isabella opens the door, "Ronaldo? What are you doing here?"

"Ooooooooooh, you're still here! Please don't leave! I was wrong, stay and keep this town weird!"

Isabella shrugs, "Okay."

Ronaldo starts to sob as he hugs her legs, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he slowly starts to laugh maniacally.

Later...

Isabella and Steven were watching the documentary for Rising Tides, Crashing Skies.

"Sis, were we really gonna leave Beach City?" Steven asks.

"No, of course not. I just wanted that camera away from me. It seems like we're the only ones who have seen this." Isabella points as there was only one view.

"Hm, click!" Steven clicks on the like button of the video.