Fusion Cuisine

(If anyone has any episode ideas, I would love to hear them. Don't hesitate to ask! :) )

Greg puts on a green sweater while Isabella was sitting on the couch. She was wearing a white dress with a pink ribbon wrapped around her waist. She had pink flats on her feet. Her hair was pulled up in a neat bun, with a few of her curls framing her face. She had light makeup on her face.

Steven paced in front of the Crystal Gems, "How am I supposed to choose just one of you to bring to dinner? You're all so... cool!"

"Why does it have to be dinner? We get all the energy we need from our gems, and while our human constructs are capable of eating, I find it very uncomfortable." Pearl says, disgusted with the fact of eating.

"I love eating!" Amethyst chuckles, "Feels weird." she pulls out some chips from bag then munches on them grossly, a few crumbs landing on Garnet's shoulder as the giant gem brushes them off.

"Okay, okay, okay. Let's focus. Which of you would make the best and most nuclear mom?" Steven asks, "Garnet, you keep us safe by scaring off the bad guys, just like a mom would...But you're not the best conversationalist. Amethyst, you would be a super fun mom!"

Amethyst was munching on chips, drooling, and picking her nose.

"Can moms be gross?" Steven asks.

"Why not?" Amethyst pulls a strand of mucus out of her nose.

"Pearl! You're always worried about me and my sister, you teach us lots of stuff," Steven puts a hand on her shoulder, "you're approachable, and you're, like, totally not gross."

Amethyst was munching on chips and her nose was running.

"Uh..." Pearl has a nauseous look on her face.

"But... you can't eat dinner." Steven walks away sadly and sits next to Isabella and Greg, placing his face in his hands.

"I'm just gonna ask. Why didn't Connie say that we had just a dad and no mom? It would be better if she said one dad and three parental guardians." Isabella crosses her arms.

"We'll figure this thing out. We just have to put our heads together." Greg reassures them.

"Why didn't I think of this before? It's so obvious!" Steven runs in front of the Crystal Gems, "You can all come to dinner-all three of you, fused into one!" he snaps his finger.

"What?!"

"Whoa!"

"What?"

"Steven, you know we only fuse in deadly situations!" Pearl told him.

Steven didn't listen, "It'd be like-like I'm actually bringing my whole family!"

"That's insane." Amethyst told him.

"Fusion is serious magic, not a trick for dinner parties." Garnet adds.

"I know. Then I guess this is it. I'll never get to see Connie again. Oh, Connie! I'll never know a star that shines as bright as you..." Steven's eyes shine.

The Gems all look at him, sympathizing.

Garnet sighs, "We have no choice."

Later at the restaurant...

Alexandrite, the fusion of the Crystal Gems, appears over the hilltops and in front of the Maheswaran.

"Uh... Oh."

Steven, Greg, and Isabella were perched on the fusion's shoulders.

"Hi, Connie! Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Maheswaran!" Steven greets as Alexandrite lowers the three down.