The Big Show

Steven video-records while Sadie Killer and the Suspects featuring Isabella Curse perform "The Working Dead".

Isabella and Sadie: But I'd really rather be, Eating your brain! 

"Whoo-hoo!" Steven cheers.

"Just another hot track from Sadie Killer and the Suspects with Isabella Curse." Jenny smiles.

"How's it sound, Sour Cream?" Sadie asks as she grabs a water bottle.

"Here, check it out." Sour Cream shows her his laptop screen.

"Hey, Steven. How's the footage coming?" Buck asks.

Steven chuckles, "Great!"

"Your documentation of our humble beginnings will be important when we become a pop-culture phenomenon."

"Okay, but why are you recording it on that giant shoe box?" Jenny asks.

"It's our dad's old camcorder." Isabella smiles.

"These are your early days. The footage has to look old." Steven adds.

"I think I could get a more guttural scream on the chorus if I rest my voice a little." Sadie says before quickly closing Sour Cream's laptop as footsteps are heard upstairs.

"Sadie!" Barb comes downstairs, "Could you give me a hand with the gro-Oooh! Didn't realize you had practice today. Hey, kids!"

"Hi, Ms. Miller."

"Hi, Barb!"

"Uh-oh. There's a film crew! Good thing us Millers only have good angles, huh?" Barb poses.

Sadie blushes in embarrassment, "Mooooom!"

"Okay, okay. I know the rule. I'll stay out of your hair."

"It's okay. We're done for the night."

"You know you can play while I'm in the house. It won't bother me. I'm old; I can't hear anything!"

"Heh! Okay. Thanks, Mom."

Barbara cups her hand around her ear, "What?! Huh?! Can't hear a thing!" she walks upstairs, "Let me know if you kids want to stick around for dinner. I'm making a salad that's mostly cheese."

"Okay! Thanks, Mom!"

"Don't be ashamed that Millers only have good angles, Sadie. According to my Dad, no one can ignore the Universe!" Isabella flips her hair jokingly.

"Ooh! Dad has to see this!" Steven exclaims.

...

The video flickers and transitions to Greg inside the house, listening to one of the band's songs on a laptop with headphones on. He air-guitars, "You said this is Sadie and your sister singing?"

"Uh-huh."

"This is good stuff!"

'You should see them live. They have this alter ego, and-"

"Huh?"

"Uh, you should see them live!"

Greg raises his headphones slightly, "What?!"

"See them live! It's awesome!"

...

The video flicks and transitions back to Sadie's room, where the band, in costume, are doing a live performance for Greg, singing their theme song.