Beach Party

"Aaaaaah!"

"Whoaaaaa!"

Amethyst and Steven fall to the sand, the purple gem laying on her back while the boy was lying on his stomach on a boogie board.

Isabella, Pearl, and Garnet land safely.

"You okay, Steven?" Pearl asks.

Steven looks up, "I've seen better days."

"Alright, let's get you up." Isabella helps her brother up.

"Pearl, I got a boo-boo." Amethyst said innocently.

"Oh, walk it off!" Pearl told her.

"Here it comes!" Garnet told them.

A giant pufferfish rises above them and blows a strong wind at them.

"You all distract it!" Garnet jumps off

"Let's show this thing what we're made of, guys!" Pearl told them.

"What do you think we've been doing for the past hour?" Amethyst asks her.

Pearl lunges her spear at the pufferfish but the pufferfish blows it back to them.

"Duck!" Pearl ducks as it flies towards Amethyst.

Amethyst looks around, "Man, I don't see any duc-" She finally sees the spear and ducks, but some of her hair gets chopped off, "Quack!"

"Steven's turn!" He throws the boogie board and it gets stuck to the one of the pufferfish's spikes, "Yup, it's got spikes."

"What gave it away?" Isabella asks him, sarcastically.

"It's okay," Amethyst puts her arms around the two siblings, technically pulling Isabella down to her level, "here comes Garnet!"

Garnet dives from above, ready to punch the pufferfish.

"Smash that puff!" Steven yells.

"Go, Garnet!" Isabella cheers.

Garnet tries to smash it, but the pufferfish blows even stronger. She then goes flying through the sky and crashes on a building on the boardwalk, screaming.

Steven looks over to the boardwalk, "Aw, man! We blew it!"

"Ugh, whatever!" Amethyst runs up to the pufferfish, shapeshifts into a baseball bat, and smacks the fish far into the ocean.

"Amethyst! Smacking it really far away doesn't solve anything! We needed to destroy it. Now it's just gonna come back later." Pearl told her.

"Yeah, so we'll deal with it later." Amethyst says.

"Ugh!"

"Let's get Garnet. She landed by the boardwalk." Isabella told them as they walk to the boardwalk.

They find Garnet calmly lying on the wrecked sign of Fish Stew Pizza while Kiki and Kofi Pizza look up at her.