Pilot

(If you guys don't know what the Pilot is, basically it's what the Crystal Gems used to look like before they were changed into what they are today. It only had one episode, so I thought this would be fun to try.)

[Opening]

Garnet was standing between red rocks that were on fire and blue rocks that had water flowing behind them.

"We are the Crystal Gems." Garnet removes one of her gloves, revealing one of her gemstones, "Garnet."

Amethsyt was laying on top of a tiger and a lion. She pulls her shirt down a bit, revealing her gemstone on her chest, "Amethyst."

Pearl spins in some water before revealing the gemstone on her forehead, "Pearl."

Isabella's gemstone showed slightly as Steven took off his shirt to reveal the gemstone on his bellybutton.

"And Isabella and Steven!" Steven cheers.

"Steven, put your shirt back on." Isabella told him.

[Opening Over]

Steven was eating potato chips while he was leaning over the couch, staring at the Warp Pad, waiting for the Gems to return.

Isabella was typing on her phone, her hair in a high ponytail.

The warp pad shines with light as the gems warp in, taking on different poses.

"You're back!" Steven says.

"Hey, guys." Isabella waves as she puts her phone away.

"Hey Steven, Isabella, look at this!" Amethyst pulls out a small Electric Skull, which cackles. 

"Woah, what are you, crazy?!" Pearl knocks the skull out of Amethyst's hand and steps on it, destroying the skull.

Steven threw his chip bag behind him, "What the heck was that?!"

"That thing looked really creepy." Isabella adds as the Gems walk over to them.

"An Electric Skull, our Crystal Palace was swarming with them." Pearl explains, sitting down on the couch and wiping chip crumbs off it.

Amethyst sat down on the couch and Garnet looked out the window.

Amethyst opens her fanny-pack and takes something out of it, "They were after this." a small circular hourglass was glowing and floating in her hand. 

Steven seemed to be entranced by it, "Can I see that?"

"Yeah, sure." the hourglass stops glowing and floating.

"No! It's extremely powerful, we shouldn't have even brought it home." Pearl said as Garnet walked over.

"Garnet, tell Pearl to let me see the thing-" Steven was interrupted when Garnet placed her finger to his lips. 

"Shh..." 

"Steven, it's probably best if we don't touch it. We don't know if it could take us to the past or the future or an alternate dimension." Isabella told him.

"Aw, man. I wanna come next time." Steven reaches over and grabs his ukulele, sitting down between Amethyst and Pearl, "Isabella and I even wrote us a song. It's like..." he strums the ukulele, "If you're..." W-wait, hold on." Steven tunes his ukulele and starts to sing.