Off Colors

The blue palanquin had crash-landed in the dark caverns, Isabella, Steven, and Lars slowly emerging from the broken wreckage with scrapes all over them.

"Lars!" Isabella throws some rubble away, "Are you okay?"

"Thanks to your bubble." Lars groans, smiling up at her, "My bones are only a little broken."

Isabella smiles at this.

Steven chuckles as he stands up, "My bones too."

Isabella holds out her hand, Lars grabbing onto it as he stands up.

"Dude, those giant ladies were furious with you two!"

"They're the Diamonds. They've been after our mom for 6,000 years, and now they're after us!" Steven explains.

"Come on, we gotta move." Isabella leads the two from the broken palanquin as the three begin running into the dark and desolate underground of Homeworld. They eventually stop to take a break, panting heavily.

"How are we supposed to get off this planet? Do you even know where you're going?" Lars asks them.

"No, this is our first time here too." Isabella told him.

"Oh, this is so messed up. What are we gonna eat?" Lars asks.

"There's tons of food if you like rocks for dinner." Steven suggests as his sister heard a strange noise.

"Salt is a rock, right? Maybe we can season some dirt and make a meal." Lars kicks at a pile of dirt.

"Wait." Isabella stops the two from talking, "I think I hear something." she listens out for the noise again, when Lars' stomach starts to grumble.

"Ughhh, sorry."

Suddenly, a weird device called a shattering robonoid comes in behind them.

"Aghh!"

"They found us! Run!" Steven exclaims.

"Wait! If we stand perfectly still it won't see us." Lars advises, "I saw it in a movie once!"

"Great idea!" Isabella smiles, making him blush.

The robonoid beams a red light at them, scanning the three as it detects Isabella and Steven's gemstones underneath their shirts.

"That sounds good."

The robonoid then begins charging an energy beam.

"We should probably move!" Isabella pulls Lars and Steven out of the way as the robonoid fired its energy beam, causing a head of a Gem statue behind them to explode, "What movie was it, Lars?"

"I think that movie...was about dinosaurs." Lars told her.

"Get up!" Isabella helps them up.

"Woah!!" Lars exclaims as the teen girl dragged him along, the two and Steven running around a corner while the robonoid gave chase and scanned its surrounding, "What are we gonna do?! What's gonna happen?!"