Reunited

Isabella adjusts her pink dress, her gem showing as the dress was two pieced. She applies makeup to herself as she starts singing.

Isabella: Mom was a Diamond who invaded Earth, saw its beauty, and its worth. Mom made an army and she fought herself. Did that even end up mattering when she faked her own shattering?

Steven applies shaving cream on his face and shaves off the single facial hair on his chin. He washes his face as his sister helps to button up his shirt.

Steven: Mom lived in hiding by the name of Rose, with the friends she made and the form she chose. Now all that's left of her exists in you and me, and I think that we can all agree...

Isabella and Steven glance at each other, slightly upset before smiling.

Isabella and Steven: That is a little bit upsetting. I'd rather think about...a wedding!

They both exit the bathroom happily as Greg and the Crystal Gems prepare for Ruby and Sapphire's wedding. Greg, Amethyst, and Pearl were all wearing suits.

Steven helps to decorate the cake, grabbing some flowers from a box Amethyst was holding. He attaches one to himself before taking the other flowers and applying them to his sister's hair and wrist before the two spun around.

Steven: Let's think about cake. Let's think about flowers. Let's think about dressing up and dancing around for hours.

Isabella dips herself, having a slightly dramatic look on her face before smiling as she dances with her brother.

Isabella: There's an awful lot of awful things we could be thinking of, but for just one day let's only think about love~

Sapphire, who was sitting on Steven's bed, covers her eye with her hands and turns around as Ruby walks in with her hands covering her eyes too.

"Okay, Sapphire. I gotta get dressed for our big day now, so no peeking!" Ruby runs off before coming back for a moment, "And no future vision either!"

Sapphire giggles, "Okay!"

"Oh, Isabella, Steven. I just wish I could've said something sooner about Rose, and Pink." Pearl says.

As Isabella and Steven sing, Pearl speaks between the lines.

Isabella: We could think about lies, that we told in the past.

"They took it so hard."

Isabella: We could think about hurt feelings and how long they can last.

"How can we move on?"

Steven: Or we could think about hope!

"Hope?"

Steven: You know I've been hoping!

"About what?"

Steven: That everything's better now everything's out in the open!

Steven grabs a top hat and puts it on Pearl's head.

Isabella bows for her before she and her brother step outside to find Bismuth on the porch, "Bismuth, is that what you're wearing to the wedding?"