Everything's Fine

Isabella, still glowing pink, warps into her greenhouse and walks into her room without being noticed. She sits down on her bed as her phone rings. She answers the call, "...Hey, Lars, what's up?"

"Babe! Good, you finally picked up! How are you?"

"I'm great! Never been better!"

"Really? Have you had any more issues with swelling and the glowing pink thing Steven and Connie told me about?"

"Um...No? Well, maybe, but how about you? When do you plan on going back to space?"

"Babe, that's, uh-It's fine, but what do you mean, maybe?"

"Look, there's nothing to worry about. I'm okay."

"Isabella..."

"I should go. I don't wanna wake up the Gems."

"Steven told me they don't sleep!"

"Uh, bye! Love you!" Isabella quickly hangs up, sighing as she looks down at her shoeless foot, holding her hands out in front of her and grabbing her head as her tv turns on. The footage shows her tearing off the steering wheel of the van, her opening her hand to reveal Jasper's shards, and her controlling White Diamond to shatter herself before cutting to static. Isabella gets up and quickly turns off the TV, her reflection shocking her. She gasps as she sees her diamond-shaped irises in the television's reflection, "I look like...No! No-n-n-n-no! Th-Th-This isn't happening...! I didn't think about shattering White. I-I-I didn't shatter Jasper. I didn't fight with Dad. I-" she forces a smile on her face, "I'm Isabella Universe!" she looks at a portrait of herself and her brother, when they were younger, ignoring the fact that she was posed similarly to her mother, "I'm fine. I'm fine!" the glass of her balcony door shatters with her screams.

"Sis!"

"Isabella? Is that you?"

"What happened?"

"Are you okay?"

Steven and the Gems rush upstairs to see the woman.

"I'm fine."

They gasp at her appearance.

"Sis, what happened on Homeworld?" Steven asks in concern.

"Going to see the Diamonds was a waste of time. I thought I needed to figure myself out, but I know who I am. I'm Isabella Universe! I help people, I don't...hurt them."

"Isa, what's going on? You look really different." Amethyst points out.

"Pfft, I'm still good ol' Isabella!"

"Isabella. We're worried." Garnet told her, removing her visor.

"I'm okay. Really!" she reassures as the others shared a concerned look.

"We'll take your word for it." Garnet says.

"You know, everything's gone downhill since I quit running Little Homeschool. I should head over there and make myself useful! I'll see you all there." Isabella speeds out of the room and out of the home, slowing down when she passes the Big Donut to not make the giant sign move. She then runs straight to Little Homeworld, "Ah, Little Homeworld. Long time, no see!" she launches herself into the air and lands safely on the warp pad, "Time to find someone in need of my assistance."

...

Isabella peeks into Peridot's greenhouse to see the green Gem with Steven, Cherry Quartz, Pink Pearl, an Aquamarine, and a Sapphire, "What do we have here?" she gasps, "Peridot's horticulture class! Perfect! If anyone can get a plant to perk up, it's me." she enters the room as the others were gathered around a table, Pink Pearl holding a pot of flowers over the left side of her face, "Need some help?"