Rose's Room

"This is it, folks. Rookie sensation Steven Universe readies his last spoon full of Colonel Kernel's Classic Creamed Corn. As the crowd waits with bated breath, one bite between him... and destiny." Steven eats the cream corn and puts the can on the counter, "And he's done it!" he turns around in his seat, "He's eaten five cans of creamed corn!"

The Temple Gate opens and the Crystal Gems walk out of it as Isabella walks down the stairs from her room.

Pearl raises her hand, "Good afternoon."

"Guys, check this out!" Steven exclaims, gathering up his empty cans.

"Stoo-man in the house! Whatcha got? Whatcha got?" Amethyst asks.

"What's gotten you all excited?" Isabella asks her brother.

Steven ran up to them, "I got five empty cans of Colonel Kernel's Classic Creamed Corn!"

The Gems and Isabella stared at Steven silently before Garnet spoke, "Cool."

Steven shows them the back of the can, "Yeah, and on the back are five dollar coupons for mini-golf. I ate five cans, so we all can go together."

"That's so thoughtful, Steven. Unfortunately though, uhh..." Pearl looks over at Amethyst, not knowing what to say.

Amethyst shrugs, "We gotta go on a mission..."

"What? Not again!" Steven drops the five cans, "But you guys promised we'd hang out!"

"Don't worry, Steven. I'll stay here with you to keep you company." Isabella told him.

"A dangerous artifact has appeared in the Northern Hemisphere, we need to go retrieve it." Garnet explains, walking towards the Warp Pad.

"But mini-golf is so much fun! There's castles, and windmills, and I like it, and- oh look, look what I brought!" Steven heads over to the table and picks up a pair of golf pants, "I pulled out my dad's old clubs and also found a pair of his old golf pants. They're a little big on me, but you can wear them, Garnet!"

Pearl and Amethyst snicker as Garnet stared with a poker face.

"See ya, buddies!" Amethyst waves.

"We'll bring you something back!" Pearl says before the Crystal Gems warp away.

Steven sighs heavily and falls back.

"Steven, don't do that bro, you're gonna break your head." Isabella told him as she helped him up.

"Well, the Gems are not the only ones with a dangerous adventure to tackle."

Isabella and Steven sit in front of the TV and the young boy plays Mini Golf Quest. A bag of chips are in between the siblings.

"Awww yeah!" Steven cheers.

"You received the Mythril Putter!" Isabella reads as Steven imitates the game sounds before reading the character lines.

"Don't worry Professor. We're gonna sink 'em all!" Steven chuckles as he continues playing, "Uh oh."

A enemy based on a windmill appears.