Are You My Dad?

Isabella paces back and forth in front of the Big Donut, in a panic.

Steven rushes over to her after he was done talking to Sour Cream, who was looking for Onion, "Sis, what's wrong? Why's the Big Donut closed?"

"I don't know! I checked back with Dante and Martha, but-"

"Who's Dante and Martha?"

"Lars' parents." Isabella explains, "Anyway, I checked back with them to see if Lars made it home okay, but he wasn't there! He thought he was with me or at work, but the Big Donut is closed!"

"Where's Sadie?"

"I don't know. Let's check the backdoor! Maybe they're watching scary movies and lost track of time!" Isabella rushes to the back of the building, Steven following after her. The two pull on the door, but it is suddenly opened by Barbara from the inside.

"Hey, you trying to break in or something?" she asks jokingly.

"Barb! Uh, no! We-We were just looking for Lars and Sadie, but they're not back here. Uh, how did you get in?"

"Well, what kind of mother would I be if I didn't make a copy of all my daughter's keys?" Barbara holds up some keys smugly before the three walk into the dark break room, "I only came over to drop off Sadie's lunch. She wasn't home last night so I figured I'd bring it here. But the place was completely empty. Maybe its some sort of baker's holiday. Certainly not a federal one."

"Wait, Sadie never came home last night?" Isabella asks worriedly.

"Ehhh. She's an adult. I thought she probably just snuck off for another island adventure with you and  your boyfriend."

"Well, we were going to a party together but...Lars never showed. And when me, Steven, and Sadie left, she said she was going home." Isabella explains.

"And now Sour Cream is looking everywhere for Onion. And I was expecting a package today from Jamie but he...he never delivered it." Steven adds.

"A package? You mean one about "yay" big, two pounds, maybe 4 ounces?" Barbara asks.

Steven gasps, "My distinguished khakis! Did you see Jamie with them?"

"I did this morning. Just before sending him off to your place."

"Guys...this might be serious. People are starting to disappear from Beach City." Isabella says.

...

"We'll go see if we can find anyone on the boardwalk." Isabella reassures.

"I'll go check doorsteps for piled up packages, then we'll know if anyone else is missing." Barbara then shouts out loud, "Sadie! Don't worry, honey!" she runs off, "Mama's coming for you, baby girl!"

"...Good luck."

...

Steven and Isabella walk along the quiet boardwalk.

"Jamie...Onion..."

"Lars...Sadie..."

"Maybe they're all on vacation?"

"No, Steven." Isabella sighs, "It's up to us to find them."

...

"Anything?" Isabella asks as she leans against the building.