Catch and Release

Isabella was sleeping in her room when all of a sudden, a green arm covered her mouth.

Peridot warps into the Galaxy Warp, carrying a struggling Isabella.

"Let go of me!" Isabella told her as Peridot holds her with her tractor beam and hovers her over the Gem Homeworld Warp Pad.

"Enough of this!" Peridot sighs, walking over to her.

"What do you want from me?" Isabella asks.

"I want, to get off this lousy gem-forsaken planet!!"

"What?" Isabella asks as Peridot disables her tractor beam, making the teen fall to the ground.

Peridot shapes her fingers into arrows and points them at the warp pad she and Isabella are stepping on, "You have to fix this! You're my last chance. I've got no Flask Robonoids. I've got no foot! I've got no response from Yellow Diamond!" the green gem breathes in and out, calming herself down, "I know you fixed Lazuli's gem. Whatever you did, you've got to do it to the Homeworld Warp! Or else!!" she charges her energy blaster.

"Okay, okay, no need for that." Isabella licks her palm and slaps it onto the warp pad.

Peridot looks around in confusion as nothing happens, "What was that?! It didn't do ANYTHING!"

"Well, it doesn't always work._ Isabella told her.

"No..." Peridot shakes her head in exasperation, "No no no no no! It has to work!"

"I'm sorry..."

The green gem laughs and curls up on the ground, looking plaintively, "This was it... This was my last shot!" she gasps, "I'm gonna die here! Noooooh, oh-"

"Hey, come on! Earth isn't that bad..." Isabella tried to reassure her.

"It doesn't matter what Earth is like! It's not going to be like anything soon!" Peridot pulls on her face and hair in panic.

"Wait, what?" Isabella ask as the Crystal Gems and Steven warp in.

"Uuuuuugh!!" Peridot runs away from her.

"Sis!" Steven runs towards her and hugs her.

"What happened?!" Pearl asked her.

"Ahh, you're okay!" Amethyst adds.

"Peridot!" Garnet says as the Gems look at her.

"Why can't you just leave me alone!?" Peridot asks.

Garnet cracks her knuckles with her gauntlets, "Gems, move!" The three gems charge towards Peridot as a fight starts.

Peridot shoots three energy blasts in quick succession at the Gems, who dodge out of the way, and tries to fly away with her helicopter fingers. Amethyst swiftly tethers Peridot with her whip, and Peridot laughs as she generates and sends a electric current down the whip. Garnet then grabs the whip and stops the electric current.

"Not this time!" Garnet sends the electric current back at Peridot, electrifying her, and whips her slamming down to the ground screaming, shocking Peridot, as a concerned Steven and Isabella watch and gasp.

Peridot coughs as she gets up, and backs off as Garnet and Pearl approach her, "Wait, wait.. you- you need me!!" Peridot aims her energy blaster at Garnet, as Pearl sneaks up behind her, drawing her spear, "I'm, the only one who knows ABOUT THE-" Peridot notices Pearl and turns towards her, ready to fire her blaster, when Garnet grabs and squeezes her, effectively poofing her.

Peridot's disembodied limbs then fall to the ground, as the Crystal Gems gather around to observe.

"What on Earth?" Pearl questions.