Jail Break

Isabella woke up on the Gem Warship. She sat up and noticed that she was alone in a cell.

"Hello? Steven? Pearl? Amethyst?" Isabella questions before remembering what happened on the beach, "Garnet!" She turns around to see a yellow barrier in front of her. She sticks her hand through the barrier, looking at the currents running on her arm, "Ooookay..." she steps through and gets out of the cell, shivering, "I'm out! Alright. Gotta be quiet so I don't get spotted. Stealth!" She slowly walks around and notices a small red gem in a cell, curled up in a ball.

"Uh... hello? Are... you alright?" Isabella asks as the gem jumps back in fright. She pants before hitting her cell wall with her hand.

"Great! This is just perfect!" the red gem exclaims angrily.

"Uh, do you need any help?" Isabella asks.

"No! I mean-Don't look at me! Just... go away." the gem turns away and curls up again.

Isabella shrugs and starts to walk off, "Okay, then. If you don't want out-"

"Hey, wait!" the gem stops her, "You're out! How did you get past the field?"

"Oh, I just passed through like-" Isabella reaches her hand towards the barrier.

"Wait! No-no-no-no-no, wait!" the gem warned before Isabella puts her hand through, "It's... okay?"

"To me, it is. Why does it hurt you?" Isabella asks, retracting her hand.

The gem reaches towards the barrier and her hand gets zapped. She retracts it and looks at it painfully, "Ah! Nugh! What's going on?"

All of a sudden, someone started to sing.

The red gem looks around and gasps.

"Who's that?" Isabella asks.

"Sapphire." the gem whispers before turning to Isabella, "Let me out of here! Please! I need to find Sapphire!"

"Oh, were you both captured by Peridot and Jasper too?" Isabella asks.

"She's all alone, I need to find her!" 

"Don't worry, we'll find her together." Isabella steps into the barrier and creates a hole with her arms so the gem could step out. 

The red gem rushes forward and slides under Isabella's arms before running.

"Wait up!" Isabella rushes after her, "You're incredibly fast."

"Ugh! I can't see!" the gem looks around, listening for Sapphire's voice, "This way!" They run down a winding hallway. 

"How many more Gems are trapped here?" Isabella asks.

"Don't know. Don't care." the red gem told her as they stopped running, "She stopped singing. Sapphire!" they take off running again, looking around for Sapphire.

"Sapphire!"

Isabella looks through a doorway and notices Steven and a small blue gem.

"Sis!"

"Steven!" 

The two siblings run to each other and hug. They heard the red gem gasp.

"Ruby!" the blue gem and red gem run to each other and embrace.

"Did they hurt you?" Ruby asks.