Frybo

Steven looks through his laundry, "Where are you? Tsk tsk tsk. You're a mess, Steven." he shakes his head.

Isabella walks in holding a white bubble with seven gem shards in it, "Pearl said there was supposed to be eight..." she said to herself before turning to Steven, "Hey, bro, have you seen a gem shard anywhere? Pearl said it was very important."

Steven walks over to her in only his shirt and underwear, "No, have you seen my pants? They're also very important."

"I'm serious this time, Steven. Pearl said, and I quote, that these shards have a powerful partial consciousness that has been harnessed by Gems throughout history in order to create-" Isabella started to explain as Steven was in his own little world.

Steven was thinking in his mind of where his pants were, "They weren't in the kitchen either...under the bed! No wait, I looked there too. And then Isabella walked in...Sis!"

"-but found their obedience waned as the shards-"

"Oh jeez, she's really explaining something...I can't just start listening now, I'd be lost!...Just like my pants..."

"-could become a monster. That's why it's very, very  important it's kept away from any kind of garment." Isabella told him as his pants ran past them, the two not noticing.

"If you see it, bring it to me, right away. I'm going to check in town." Isabella leaves.

"...For my pants?"

...

Frybo chucks Mr. Fryman, who promptly lands onto the Steven and Peedee, immobilizing them and knocking Mr. Fryman unconscious.

As Frybo exits the fry shop, Isabella appears, holding a spear that looked identical to Pearl's. She was training with it since she still can't summon her weapon.

"Steven! Did you put the missing shard in that fry costume?" Isabella asks.

"Yes!" Steven said.

"Didn't you hear what I said about the living armor and infantries and many, many deaths?!"

"No!"

"Oh brother." Isabella facepalms. She jumps onto a table and throws her spear at Frybo, hitting the mascot in the eye.

The eye bursts and ketchup and mustard fly out, blinding Isabella and knocking her down, making her drop the other shards.

Peedee rolls Mr. Fryman off of them as Steven runs over to his sister.

"Sis!"

"Ugh, the ketchup! It's everywhere, I can't see!" Isabella tried wiping the ketchup.

Steven noticed the dropped shards near her, "Shards... Need!" he runs over to them.

"Wah? Steven? Bro? Where'd you go?" Isabella was feeling around, trying to find Steven.

Peedee held onto his dad's hand, tearing up, "Dad!"

Frybo emerges from the door, the spear in his eye as he approaches the Frymans.

Peedee grabs a broken plank and confronts it as Mr. Fryman regains consciousness, "Go away!"

"Peedee?" Mr. Fryman stands up slightly.

Peedee swung at the fry mascot, "You are awful! I hate you, I've always hated you!"

"Wait, you've always hated Frybo?" Mr. Fryman asks.

Frybo disarms Peedee, making the boy fall back into his father, who holds into him. As Frybo approaches, Peedee turns around into Fryman's arms and cowers in fear.

Steven's pants enter the fray with a shard in its pocket and kicks Frybo in the face.

"Steven!" Fryman and Peedee say.

"Where?!" Isabella asks, still trying to get the ketchup off her face.

Steven appears in just his underwear after placing a shard in each of his garments. His sock, shirt, shoes, and jacket stand beside him as he has a fry in the corner of his mouth.

"Your move, Frybo." Steven eats the fry as Frybo charges, "Attack!"

Steven's garments each attack Frybo, besting it, but unable to overcome it. Steven is then smacked to the ground.

"I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. Underwear, go!"

The underwear flies off and knocks Frybo down.

A naked Steven then runs up and rips the shard out of Frybo's cheese filled mouth.

Isabella wipes the ketchup off her face when she finds a napkin, "You okay, bro?"

"I'm okay. As soon as I bared my butt, I knew he'd crack."

It was now nighttime as Steven's garments prepare to send the Frybo suit out to sea on a makeshift raft while Steven, Isabella, Peedee, and Mr. Fryman look on.

Mr. Fryman removes his hat, "You were great, Frybo. The kids today just didn't understand. Now, they never will."

"Weren't people scared of it before he attacked them?" Isabella whispered to Steven who shushes her.

Mr. Fryman takes out a lighter, "It's time to send him off." he lights Frybo on fire.

Isabella uses her spear to push the raft out to sea.

Mr. Fryman sighs, "As greasy in death as he was in life."

"Dad? Uhm... I'll...are you going to get another costume?" Peedee asks.

"I don't need another Frybo, I got..." Mr. Fryman puts an arm around his son, "...the fry man."

Steven smiles happily and poses heroically, "Sis, I think our work here is done."

Isabella smiles before frowning, "Yeah...put your clothes on."