Lion 3: Straight to Video

Steven and Isabella were in the Big Donut. Steven was looking around at all the food options, thinking to himself, "Hmmm... Hmmm... Hmmmm-Hmmmm."

"You can do it, Steven." Sadie told him.

"Come on, bro." Isabella was downloading a song on her phone.

"Thanks. It's just, I could get a donut, which would be tasty. But I always get donuts. Shouldn't I be living life to the fullest and trying new things? So tonight, maybe I'm thinking... Spicy Pretzels?" Steven shrugs.

"Why don't you ask your little friend?" Sadie looks at Lion, who sits up and walks over to the Lion Lickers fridge, putting his nose on it.

Steven runs over to the pink lion, "Ugh, Lion, those are gross. No offense."

"Steven, come on. We better hurry up." Isabella told him.

"Lars and I are closing up-" Sadie was cut off when Lars walks out the door, listening to music on his headphones, "...I'm closing up for the day."

Isabella looks at the fridge right next to Lion Lickers, "Hey Sadie. What are these? They have your name on it."

Sadie lays her head on the counter, "Those are all lunches my mom packed for me."

"Aww, that's so nice." Steven comments.

"Ehh, actually, it's pretty embarrassing. She's been doing it for years. I mean, I know how to feed myself! They just make me feel like a kid, you know?"

"Can I try one?" Steven asks.

"Sure. But, choose wisely. Some of those have been in there for a few months." Sadie answers.

Back at the beach house, Steven took all the food out of the sack.

"Alrighty. Let's see what we've got here." Steven holds up a sandwich, "Looks like a classic PBJ sandwich cut into triangles."

Lion gets his nose stuck in the paper bag. He backs up towards the door, trying to get it off.

Isabella notices and walks over to him.

"Very nice, it's the only shape a sandwich should be. Mama Sadie, this lunch is a win. And for dessert we have... woah look at this!" Steven exclaims.

Isabella takes bag off of Lion's nose.

"Lion, sis, look! It's a cookie shaped like a star." Steven laughs, "I guess you could say this cookie is... out of this world, eh?"

Isabella smiles before throwing the bag at Steven's face. The bag falls off as Steven takes a bite out of the star shaped cookie. Isabella looks up at the picture of their mom.

"I wonder what kind of lunch our mom would've made us." Isabella wonders.

Steven gasps, "Maybe actual space cookies!" he sighs, "I just wish... We knew a little more about her."

"We will one day, Steven." Isabella reassures him as Lion gets close to them.

"Blink if this means you love us!" Steven told the lion.

The lion doesn't blink until Isabella blows into his face.

"He loves us!" Steven exclaims.

Later on...

Isabella was sleeping in her bed when Steven woke her up.

"Sis! Sis! Sis! Sis!"

"Steven, why did you wake me up? I was in the middle of an amazing dream. I was a great ruler ruling over a planet."