Earthlings/Back to the Moon

Isabella warps quickly to the Beta Kindergarten. After getting a text from Steven saying that Jasper was there caging corrupted Gems, the brunette decided to rush to save her brother. She runs through the Beta Kindergarten and spots Jasper, who's arm was slowly changing into a teal green color with teal spikes.

"Sis!" Steven called out as Amethyst and Peridot turned to her.

"What happened here?" the teen girl asks.

"No time to explain! Can you heal her?" the boy asks.

"I can try." Isabella cautiously steps towards the Gem in front of her, "Jasper, it's okay. I'm here."

"Rose..." the orange Gem seethes in pain and anger.

"I'm not Rose, I'm Isabella. I just wanna try and heal you." the brunette licks her palm and moves in towards Jasper's arm, but the Gem quickly swiped her claw at the teen, who jumps backwards.

"Isabella!" Peridot and Amethyst exclaim in unison.

"Sis!" Steven helps his sister up, noticing a visible tear on the girl's shirt.
Peridot gasps and tries to pull a metal rod out of the ground with her powers, but gives up and runs off to the meet the other three on the lower level. Amethyst moves in to attack Jasper, but Steven stops her, "Stop!"

Jasper chuckles, looking at Isabella and Steven, "I see how you do it now, Rose. You want Gems after they're worthless. You wait until after they've lost. Because when you're at the bottom, you'll follow anyone. That makes you feel like less...of a failure. Hah! Just look at this one!" she gestures to Peridot, who had ran over to the others, "You've stripped her of everything! Her limb enhancers, her status, her dignity."

"I still have one of those things." Peridot argues.

"How can you side with Rose Quartz?! Why? Why protect this useless shell of a planet?"

"It's not a shell. There's so much life. Living here, that's what I'm doing! I'm living here! I've been learning new things about myself all the time! Like how I can make metal do my bidding!" Peridot told her as the metal rod she was trying to move falls behind her, "The point being, Earth can set you free."

Isabella and Steven smile at her before frowning as Jasper's corruption worsened.

"Earth...is a prison. I got out because I'm better than this place!"

"It's getting worse..." Steven says.

"I only came back to finish you off!" she looks to the siblings.

"Try not to move!" the boy told her.

Isabella stood in front of her brother as Jasper stands up and points accusingly at them.

"You can't manipulate me, Rose Quartz!"

"I'm not manipulating you! I'm trying to help!" the brunette told her.

"Help...? Help?! I've been fighting from the second I broke free of the Earth's crust, because of what YOU did to my colony! Because of what YOU did to my planet! Because of what YOU did to my Diamond!" Jasper hits the ground with her fist.