Steven and the Stevens

The Gems, Isabella, and Steven were in a underwater shrine, which was full of hourglasses of all different varieties.

"Hey! How about this one here?" Steven asks, looking at an hourglass.

Pearl walks over to him, "What one?"

"This little one..." Steven crouches down to it and makes star eyes, "It's adorbable."

"Steven, the legendary glass of time won't be nearly so small and insignificant. It'll be beautiful and grand." Pearl looks at a medium-sized hourglass excitedly, "Like this one!" 

"I think it's this one." Garnet looks at a big hourglass.

"Whoa!" Steven and Isabella walk over.

"You mean the biggest one? How are even supposed to get that back to the Warp Pad?" Pearl asks.

"I can carry it." Garnet cracks her knuckles.

Pearl puts her hands on Garnet's shoulder, "Wait! We need to be careful which one we touch, you remember what happened last time we were here."

"What happened?" Isabella asks.

"Hey, guys. I'm making the call." Amethyst picks up an hourglass, "And it's this janky one here!"

"Amethyst!" Pearl shouts.

The Sea Shrine begins to shake as everyone gasps.

Amethyst looks at the chosen hourglass, "Ugggh... nope, it wasn't."

Water begins to pour down from above.

"Look out!" Garnet grabs Isabella and Steven and dodges the water alongside with Pearl, "We don't have much time."

"Amethyst, come on!" Pearl told the purple gem as Steven ran off.

"Steven?" Garnet asks.

"W-Where do you think you're going?!" Pearl asks.

"Amethyst gets to keep hers!" Steven points out.

Amethyst walks over to the warp pad carrying her chosen hour glass, "Darn tootin'!"

"I'm gonna get the one I picked out." Steven runs over to the tiny hourglass.

"Steven, no! Don't be stubborn!" Isabella yells.

Steven picks up the hourglass, "My name's Steven. You're gonna live with me!" he stuffs the hourglass into his pocket.

"Steven, come on!" Pearl shouts from the Warp Pad as a rock lands in front of them.

"Imma comin'! Imma comin'!" Steven runs but stops when a huge wave of water appears behind him.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Isabella clutches her hair as Pearl starts to panic.

Garnet shape shifts her arm, "Hang on!" her shapeshifted hand grabs Steven and pulls him to the Warp Pad.

Amethyst starts to panic too, "Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up!"

Garnet brings Steven back to the warp pad and holds onto him, "Gotcha!"

Isabella sighs with relief.

"Well done Garnet!" Pearl cups her hands and they warp right before a huge wave engulfs the place.

The Gems warp back with a huge amount of water, soaking the whole house.

Steven floats on the water, "Hahahah!"

The Gems and Isabella stood at the warp pad as Amethyst swallows a fish that was in her mouth. Garnet had an octopus on her head while Pearl had seaweed stuck to her body. Isabella had a starfish attaching to her chest.