I Am My Monster

A large thud was heard throughout the entire city, shaking the ground. They look up and see a giant pink kaiju-like monster on the beach as it roars loudly.

Lapis was overseeing this from the Little Homeworld tower with Larimar and Angel Aura Quartz, "What?"

Bismuth, wearing her suit of armor, warps into the beach house with Peridot and Lapis, "Reinforcements are-huh?" the three stand in surprise to see the front wall of the house demolished. They walk outside to see Steven, Greg, Lars, Connie, and the Crystal Gems standing around and talking to the monster.

"Sis! It'll be okay!" Steven calls up to the monster.

"Just calm down, sweetheart! Take deep breaths! Deep breaths!" Greg adds.

"Yeah! Relax, Isa!" Amethyst agrees before one of the monster's claws lands down near her, making her dive away.

The pink monster turns to Bismuth, Peridot, and Lapis, roaring loudly at their arrival as they jumped down to the beach.

"Let's hurry up and clobber that thing!" Peridot exclaims.

Steven rushes over, standing in front of them with tears in his eyes, "Stop! Don't hurt her!"

"What for?!"

Lapis looks around, "Where's Isabella?"

Garnet turns to them, "That is Isabella."

The three Gems' eyes widen, "WHAT?!"

Monster Isabella roars and bashes her head against the cliff of the temple, causing an avalanche of boulders to fall.

"RUN!"

Everyone runs away from the rocks as they crash down.

"She's not listening to us at all!" Amethyst exclaims.

"What happened to her? First, she says she's a shatterer, and then she's turned into..." Pearl gestures to the pink monster, "this thing!"

Steven holds in his tears, trying not to cry.

"Steven, it'll be okay. We can fix her." Lars reassures to him, worried.

"We can change her back, can't we?" Connie asks.

Garnet looks down, "As long as she believes she's a monster, she'll stay one."

Monster Isabella roars again and starts to move towards Beach City.

"We gotta keep her away from the town!" Bismuth exclaims.

"Lars, Connie, do what you can to protect the townspeople." Garnet commands.

"Got it!"

"Right!"

The two leave on Lion.

"Steven, you, Bismuth, Lapis, and Peridot will draw her into the ocean and hold her there. Let's go guys." Garnet touches Amethyst and Pearl's shoulder to fuse into Alexandrite.

Monster Isabella starts to climb over the lighthouse, but Alexandrite jumps on her and covers her eyes. She moves and squirms around, bashing Alexandrite between her and the hill, to force her to unfuse. Peridot moves her, Steven, and Bismuth through the air with her powers and hit Monster Isabella with Steven's shield, getting her attention.

"That got her attention!"

"Sorry, Isabella!"

"Come on, Sis! Follow us!"

Monster Isabella jumps out to the ocean to attack them, but Lapis forms a whirlpool under her and launches water chains to restrain her. She begins to struggle and roar again.