Monster Reunion

"Sis!" Steven runs into his sister's room.

Isabella falls off her bed in surprise, "What's wrong, Steven?"

"MC Bear-Bear has a tear-tear!" He reveals the tear underneath the stuffed animal's armpit.

"It's okay, bro. I'll just stitch him back up and he'll be as good as new." she takes the toy from him.

"Wait! You gotta kiss it first!" Steven points out.

Isabella rolls her eyes, smiling as she kisses the stuffed animal on the forehead, "There. You ha-"

The two look at the animal in surprise as the tear magically mends itself up.

Steven quickly grabs his sister's hand and drags her downstairs to the Gems, who were in the kitchen area, "Guys! Guys!"

"What's up, little Ste-cup?" Amethyst asks.

"We were just about to put away the dishes." Pearl holds a plate in her hand.

Steven snatches the plate away from her, "Watch!" he then smashes the plate on the ground, Pearl looking shocked and Amethyst looking proud.

"All right! It's a Ste-party!" Amethyst cheers.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Pearl demands.

"Sis' healing spit is back! She fixed a rip on MC Bear-Bear! Show them!" Steven says excitedly.

"Fine, fine, I believe you. I don't want Isabella touching a broken plate. I'll find a broom."

"I'll find some other stuff to break!" Amethyst runs off. *runs off*

"No, Amethyst!" Pearl chases after her.

"Since my healing powers are back... maybe I can-"

"No." Garnet cuts the girl off.

"What? But, I didn't even ask anything yet."

"With my future vision, I can see you're going to ask if you could use your power to heal one of the monsters in the bubble room."

"Can you see if I'll get you to change your mind?" Steven clasps his hands together, giving the fusion puppy eyes.

...

Steven and Isabella look around the bubble room as the Gems follow.

"Here it is!" Steven points up to a bubbled gem.

Isabella jumps up and grabs it, floating back down.

"Is that..." Pearl trails off.

"It's Centipeetle. If I can help any of them, I want to help her first." Isabella states before remembering something, "Wait!" she hands Steven the bubbled gem before jumping up and grabbing the bubbled Chaaaaps, floating down, "Can't forget these."

Steven gasps, "Chaaaaps! They're her favorite!"

"Okay. You guys ready?" Isabella asks, switching bubbles with Steven as the Gems nod. She pops the bubble and Centipeetle begins to regenerate.