Space Race

The Crystal Gems warp to a place where there are multiple warp pads. 

"Woah." Steven says in awe. 

Garnet steps onto a warp pad, "Inactive."

Steven places a sticker on the warp pad.

Amethyst jumps onto another one, "Inactive!"

Isabella walks over and places a sticker on the warp pad. 

Pearl stands on another warp pad and looks at it disappointedly, "Inactive." 

Steven slaps a sticker on the warp pad.

"Do we have to check all of them?" Amethyst asks, "They're all still inactive, like always." 

"We need to make sure." Garnet told her.

"I've never seen so many Warp Pads before!" Steven takes two stickers out of his pockets, "I hope I have enough of these Crying Breakfast Friends stickers."

"Where do all these Warp Pads go, anyway?" Isabella asks.

Pearl sits down on a warp pad, "Well, these Warp Pads were used to travel off-planet. They were our connection to the Gem Homeworld and to Gem controlled planets all over the universe."

Steven gasps, "You mean we could go anywhere we want in outer space?"

Amethyst scratches herself, "Yeah... we could do that if they weren't all busted."

"It's true. The Galaxy Warps have all been inactive for thousands of years." Pearl adds.

"Is there anything we can do to fix them?" Isabella asks.

Garnet places her hands on her hips, "... No."

"It's fine. I'll always have my memories of other worlds. But now I'm here...On Earth... Forever..." Pearl trails off.

"With us!" Steven exclaims.

"Right, with you." Pearl pats his head before looking at the most biggest warp pad, "It really is incredible out there, though. I wish you two could see it."

Steven takes out a sticker and slaps it onto the warp pad.

Later...

Steven was covering Pearl's eyes while Isabella was closing hers.

"Okay, now." Steven lifts his hands off Pearl's eyes as Isabella opens hers.

"UUU Space Travel"? What is this?" Pearl asks.

"We built a spaceship!" Steven jumps out of his dad's arms.

"A spaceship?" Pearl asks.

"A spaceship!" Steven gestures to a wooden box with paper wings on the side.

"A spaceship." Isabella deadpans.

The four were on top of a hill by the barn. Steven sits in the "spaceship" as he wears a helmet with goggles.