Four (4) - Lost Stars

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,855 words}

- Year 848 -

One year have already passed ever since Y/n joined the training corps. And this means, that she was able to endure one year of training in hell.

Y/n made a lot of friends in the training corps. Ymir, Krista and Sasha became her best buddies, while she's just normally friends with Mikasa, Mina and Hannah. As for Annie, Y/n treats her as a friend, but she's not really close to the quiet blond-girl.

Y/n also made a lot friends with the boys. Besides Jean, who's already her beat friend, Y/n specially became close with the green-eyes boy, Eren. Which only pushes the 104th's beliefs that Y/n and Eren likes each other.

That issue have been going on for one year already and the two bets it will go on until the end of their training.

Y/n also became close friends with Armi , Marco and Connie. She also made friends with Reiner, Bertolt, Thomas, Samuel and Franz. In her one year in the training corps, Y/n has already made a lot of friends. But...

There are also trainees who doesn't like her. For example, Daz and his group. Though, Y/n doesn't care about them and their opinions about her.

"I have my own business to take care of, so fuck off, scum." Y/n said and pushed Joey, one of Daz's friends.

Joey sarcastically chuckled. The arrogany asshole clenched his fists as he looked at Y/n who's soaked in dirty water. Joey pulled a "little" prank on Y/n by splashing dirty water on her.

Y/n just finished taking a bath but Joey dirtied her again by splashing the dirty water he took from the sewage at the back of their camp.

"You're such an arrogant bitch." Joey said. He gritted his teeth and grabbed Y/n's shirt. Y/n just stared at him with an annoying bored look on her eyes.

"Don't look at me like that, you little piece of shit. I could beat you up right here. Remember that Jean is not around." Joey said.

Y/n smirked. "So what if Jean's not around? It's not like I need him to be here and save my ass. I can take care of myself. Very well." Y/n said.

She held Joey's wrists and gripped on it tightly making the asshole whined in pain. Y/n removed Joey's hold on her shirt. She broke both of his hands, the cracking of his bones disturbed
Y/n, but she still didn't stop.

Joey just kept on screaming in pain. His eyes became glossy, too.

"Y-you bitch!" Joey said.

Y/n frowned. "Shut up or else I will break more of your bones." Yn said.

She clicked her tongue and kicked Joey's ankle making Joey to whined even more. Y/n pushed Joey to the ground. The asshole fell on his butt.

Y/n picked up the bucket that Joey used to fill with dirty sewage water. "Your "little" prank...I'll make it bigger." Y/n said. She sarcastically smiled at Joey and mercilessly slammed the bucket on his face.

Joey groaned in pain as he fell on te ground. His face was bruised and his nose bled. Y/n sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'm not a good girl, Joey. I may look like someone you can just bully, but no fucky way. Because I am more than that." Y/n sighed again and shook her head. "I've had enough of you, shitty bullies. Back in my home town, I was bullied, too." Y/n said.

She crouched in front of Joey then grabbed his face and made him look at her. The asshole just glared at her. "I'm warning you. Harrass me again and I'll be your fucking nightmare."

Y/n clicked her tongue as she let go of Joey's face. The h/c girl stood up and turned around. She just left without saying anything else to the asshole. Joey glared at Y/n's back. He wiped the blood on his nose and touched his bruised face. "That sly ugly bitch..." Joey muttered as he help himself to stand up. He pat his hands and clothes to clean of the dusts on him.