Thirty-One (31) - Important

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,530 words}

Memoirs of Greta S. Heinrich
(Page I)

- Fredrick Heinrich -

"I was 5 years old when I first met Fredrick Heinrich. The boy who made me feel like I'm the most beautiful girl in the whole world."

Tears streamed down to Greta's cheeks, the 5-years-old blond-girl is sitting on the ground and hugging her knees while crying silently to herself.

There are stains of dirt on her dress, and she even have little bruises and wounds on her face, arms and legs.

The reason for all of this is that Greta was beaten up by the bullies in their neighborhood. Her father, Mr. Smith, just died one week ago, she's still tired from mourning for her dear father...

But here she is crying once again, but now it's all because of her bullies.

Greta wiped her tears, but her eyes won't stop from tearing up, she feels annoyed at herself for being weak.

But she's just a little girl.

She can't fight bigger kids.

She can't defend her small self.

All she can do is let them bully her and just cry afterwards because of  physical and emotional pain.

"It's so much better...when dad's still here..." Greta muttered to herself.

The young blond little girl sniffed and wiped her cheeks that are wet from her tears, her small lips trembled and her blue eyes became even more glossy as she remembered her father.

Greta grew up being a daddy's girl, her and her older brother, Erwin, are very close to their dad.

So the sudden death of their father really had a devastating toll on them.

"Hey..."

Greta's brows shot-up when she heard a boy's voice. The young blond girl looked at her left and saw a young boy with h/c hair, e/c eyes and is a little taller than her, standing beside a wall and innocently staring at her.

"Are you okay...?" The boy asked.

Greta didn't answer.

Instead she frowned because she thinks that the biy asked a question that has an obvious answer.

Greta and the boy stared at each other for a while, silence took over between them, yet it wasn't awkward.

Greta blinked twice, she felt a little terrified when the boy made his way towards her. She moved back as if she wants the wall behind her to eat her up and hide her. "I won't hurt you... don't be scared..." The h/c boy said.

Greta stared at the boy.

She was adorably stunned when the h/c boy crouched a little in fromt of her and smiled sweetly as he kindly offered his small hand to her.

"I'm Fredrick. Fredrick Heinrich. I'm already 8 years old. What's your name? How old are you? Do you want to be friends?" The h/c boy asked.